• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Forced compliance communication

M

Malice

Looking for advice as to who I can contact in Dallas area to look at all the evedince I have been collecting to prove forced communication and take it to court. My ex family is involved and I have solid proof of it . I just don't trust seeing as all I have done is sabotaged almost every time. I know all it is going to take is someone with knowledge and the credentials to look at evedince and I will be much closer to blowing this wide open and my plan after that is media exposure any help is greatly appreciated

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I don't understand your post, Malice. Are you ok?

Q

Qusisea

Former member
Looking for advice as to who I can contact in Dallas area to look at all the evedince I have been collecting to prove forced communication and take it to court. My ex family is involved and I have solid proof of it . I just don't trust seeing as all I have done is sabotaged almost every time. I know all it is going to take is someone with knowledge and the credentials to look at evedince and I will be much closer to blowing this wide open and my plan after that is media exposure any help is greatly appreciated
Would you be referring to a type of covert harassment and exploitation using types of smart phone signals or transmissions.

M

Malice

Something like that but I've been harassed and communicated with when I have had no tech on me and was in middle of nowhere