• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

for the women

D

diddypinks

ACCOUNT CLOSED
:mad:i'm in a rigyht old state tonight pms raging away i've got my ear phones on listening to music just waiting for the tyime when my period arrives i wont be right till then i swear with phycotic symtoms it makes my life really hard i'm really stressed out and all i want to do is eat and sleep. my poor dad i'm round his house and acting like such a weirdo i'm well out of my comfort zone and i dont know how i'm going to make it through the night argggggggg arh help anyone come up with a cure i take fish oils and evening primrose every day................um anything else bar a hysterectomy|?:mad::mad::mad:

A

abertha

sorry you're having trouble..I went on the pill when I had very bad periods. Have you tried that? I also take primrose and fish oils, I find they help a bit. If sleeping helps you could just try and sleep some, that makes me feel better too. x