• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

FOR ONE MONTH, MIND is not happy, Sucide Thoughts, Scared, hopeless in life

K

kumar1980

FOR ONE MONTH, MIND is not happy, Sucide Thoughts, Scared, hopeless in life

hi there i got married recently that's not coming along good. and in my cluture there is no option for divorce..gotta live my life with her..i think i got depression from my marriage and now i am facing this problem. sucide thoughts. and mind not happy...i feel nervous...i am getting scared when i see the knife..and i feel its not worth to live. how can i come out of this. i appericiate those who help me with my problem.
thanks.

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
Hi and :welcome: to the Forum kumar. That is a very difficult one which those of us from different cultural backgrounds probably find it hard to appreciate. However whatever the cause, the effect is clearly that you are depressed and the first thing to do is to as quickly as possible get some professional medical advice. Sometimes it is necessary to treat and deal with the effects first, especially when they are severe, and then try and set about the causes in the longer term.

Best,

Nick.

J

jamesdean

I agree but thats just the starting point though its a really good starting point, good luck n keeep posting

D

Dollit

Hi Kumar - was this an arranged marriage? I have lots of friends who have entered arranged marriages. Not all of them work well but try and give it a little time. When you get to know each other it may not be love but it may be better than you think. Have you a spiritual leader you can talk to?

K

kumar1980

Hi Kumar - was this an arranged marriage? I have lots of friends who have entered arranged marriages. Not all of them work well but try and give it a little time. When you get to know each other it may not be love but it may be better than you think. Have you a spiritual leader you can talk to?
yeah it was arranged marriage and when i say i am not interested everybody forced me to get married because they said she is a nice girl

D

Dollit

That's the difficulty with arranged marriages sometimes. They're not always about being happy but because it's the right thing to do. And to be in an unhappy marriage that you can't leave must be very difficult. You can come to this forum any time that you need and talk of how you're feeling, it may help you cope with your marriage.