For Kelly2017

T

troubled

Kelly, hope you are reading this. I don't know how to PM in here. If I can figure it out, I might try that as well.

I just read your book and I was amazed. I've always thought my voices......sorry, those guys!!!.... were evil spirits but I couldn't understand why (1) they came on after I prayed and (2) they would sometimes tell me to do nice things eg give all my money to charity and be vegan.

I was so intrigued by your book. Thank you so much for writing it and sharing, it has been so interesting for me.

My voices came on after I'd done a couple of things which I wish I hadn't. (1) I had been reading about angels and I decided, as a person who likes animals, that I would ask the nature angels if they wanted me to do anything to help nature. (2) I started using angel tarot cards to contact my guides. I just picked three cards and assigned one as yes, one as no, and one as maybe/can't answer. I was doing this for just a few weeks before the voices started.

I've been really confused because sometimes they tell me to do nice things, and other times horrible things. Not to other people, to myself. When you said in your book "they play good cop/bad cop", I just thought that that is exactly what happened to me. They've told me all these things that I have to do to help nature, otherwise I'm going to hell. I hadn't expected the hell bit. I thought I would just be helping animals. These days they say "Death" in my ear if I drink from a plastic bottle and they tell me I'm going to hell if I take tablets tested on animals. So I managed to get a response from the nature angels alright.

My voices also made it clear to me that they weren't coming from inside my head. In the beginning I thought that they were, but then they started telling me what was going to happen ten seconds before it happened. They did this three times, and by that stage, I knew they weren't coming from me.

Another thing that I forgot to mention was that I used to drink a lot, up until about my mid twenties. This was many, many years before I started hearing voices, but once after a night of hard drinking, I woke up thinking that there was an evil pixie at the bottom of my bed. I wasn't still drunk, but I was hungover and have never forgotten that. It was a very strange thing for me to think. I had never even heard of nature angels at that stage. Maybe it has always been hanging around me!!

I've always tried to find a reason why this was happening to me, and I just could never find one. I always thought there must be a purpose in what they were doing. Your story has made me think that they might just be out to cause an immense load of trouble.

Your book has helped me to realise that they are maybe pretending to be good, but this is trickery, and they're not good at all. They've made me do terrible things. I've never hurt anyone else but I've really hurt myself, and humiliated myself.

I hope that you are still keeping well. Thank you so much for your fantastic book.

K

Kelly2017

Hi Troubled,
I got your pm but thought responding here where others may be able to learn from what we are talking about would be a good thing for all...hope you don't mind. I am so glad you read my book and every ounce of it is truth. I truly hope you can take the upper hand now that you know the truth of what you are dealing with. It is do-able for you to push them to the far distance but it will take time. You have to stop listening to them altogether and once you master that you need to get them off your mind completely. This is so very hard...almost like an addiction needing to know what they are saying, but try your hardest. It does get easier to do the longer you do it though. Remember, you will have good days and bad days, but never give up. They are trash and don't deserve an ounce of your attention. While you can still hear them, remind yourself not to believe a word they say. Their only goal is to destroy you and your life...but you are stronger than them! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you. Stay strong!

T

troubled

Kelly thank you so much again.

For so long I knew they were not coming from inside my head, they were coming from outside. But all the psych people will do is try and push meds on me, and those never worked. The voices kept coming anyway.

I always knew they were trying to tell me something but I didn't know what. I think that they cannot attach to you unless you have some serious problems of your own. My problems were very low self esteem and a bad temper.

I have been overcoming both of these with Emotional Freedom Technique and I find it really interesting that I had given up EFT for a long time because "I decided" [I actually think "they decided"] that EFT wasn't doing me any good. Well, one day a good few months ago, I decided to start tapping again and the second I did have this thought, a voice in my ear suddenly said "c**t". This was not normally one of the words I heard. Then about a minute later, a voice said "Satan", again not one of the words I normally heard.

So this made me think I had to really start tapping, and today I've reached the point where the voices have gone down a lot. I've been working on anger management, saying sorry to people I've offended, and tapping on my very low self esteem.

I've also bought some crystals off ebay - ones that are good for connecting with angels. A weird thing happened just a day or two ago. I hadn't thought anything at all about crystals til literally an hour ago. About a day or two ago, a voice in my ear told me to get a cat, a rescue cat. I'm vegan and was saying what the hell do I feed it? Cos I thought that I wasn't supposed to use one chained up animal to feed another. And the voice said "Fishtails". Well I thought this was some stupid joke. How would I sit every day cutting up fish and using their tails to feed a cat??? But literally an hour ago I decided to go online and get some stones that help with angel communication, and what do you think came up in the search for angel stones? Fishtail selenite!!!!!!! So I've got some of that ordered. And I'm getting the cat!!! It's just going to get fed catfood though.

I've also ordered some more angel stones - celestite and seraphinite.

You are so right for sharing your story. I think that prayers, angels, and a lot of good actions (on my part, I've been apologising to people and buying them presents) go a long way. I've bought an e-reader and am going to buy some books on angels, and I loved the Conversation with God books so I'm going to get those again. Have you ever read any of those? I recommend them.

I totally believe your amazing story and am so glad that you got better with prayer. I have to say that for me it was the actions I had to work on ie stopping being angry, and saying sorry, that have helped me a lot, not just the EFT and stuff. The actions for me were so important.

I'm going to spend the end of my days telling people about my story on internet forums. I'm going to bookmark your book and refer people to it.

Thanks so much Kelly, you are a superstar!!!!

K

Kelly2017

Hi Troubled,
So glad to hear that you have decided to reclaim your life! After all, it is yours :clap: I have read the book Conversations With God and also liked it. Just remember, angels and God won't talk to you through yours ears especially after what you have been through. Crystals are good for the energy they hold, but don't use them to try to contact anyone because all you will get is more of what you are trying to get rid of. Angels and God can be contacted from deep within...your quiet space. Responses will be very subtle and may, at times, still leave you unsure, but that is where your answers will come from. Also, they may come when you're not even thinking about it anymore. Always do what you feel in your heart is right, not from what a voice talking in your ear says to you. I think a cat can bring you much comfort and would be a great friend. I have a new dog since I had to let go of my Molly May almost 3 years ago now. I miss her so much, but my new guy is just as wonderful. If you ever want to talk in person, pm me and I can give you my phone number...we will have to work out a good time because we are on opposite sides of the world. Keep in touch :)

T

troubled

Kelly, you won't believe what happened now.

After all the above happened, I've spent the past two days thinking I was God. THEY did that to me. I've been going around buying products tested on animals, because the voices and thoughts told me that there were no animals suffering because everything was a hologram except me. So I went out and bought perfume and lipstick tested on animals. They made me throw away my Conversations with God book which I had just bought again, because they were telling me I was God, and what was the point of me reading my autobiography. They were trying to make me throw away my crystals because they were telling me that as God, I had made the crystals, I put the magic in there, so what was the point in me having them? They made me eat ice cream, even though I'm vegan, because they said that animals weren't real. They told me not to get the cats because the cats were just holograms and didn't exist, so why would I get cats? They were trying to get me to stop eating because they said I was God and God doesn't eat. They also tried to get me to stop my EFT tapping therapy because they said I was God and I heal just by sending out my "God vibes". My EFT has played a great part in getting me where I am today but they had me convinced I shouldn't use it anymore. I believe that this is because they can't attach to you unless you have negative emotions, and that's what EFT gets rid of.

I can NOT believe all of this happened. It was a last ditch attempt from them. They completely took me over.

So now I've kept the crystals, the CWG book, and thrown all the perfume and lipstick in the bin.

I'm not using the crystals to contact anyone. Like you say, I won't be listening to voices in my ear. But I'm keeping the crystals near me. When I first went psychotic back in 2010, I bought loads of crystals but then I started thinking that the crystals were evil and were the cause of my illness, so I threw them all away. They put the thoughts in my head to do that, so now I'm going to have crystals and I'll never be without them.

Another thing they did was that in the CWG books, it says that giving gets. But they tried to stop me giving money to beggars. They told me that as God, all I had to do was say "Wealth" and the beggars would become rich.

I seriously cannot believe what has just happened, and that all the problems of the past 6 years are actually down to demons.

Sorry to hear about your dog, and very glad to hear that you have another one. I'm still hoping to get my cat.

I'll pm you my email and I would love to hear from you, by phone or email, either/or.

Thanks again and I'm so glad things worked out for you in the end.

Last edited:
K

Kelly2017

Thank you, Troubled, for sharing your experiences here as I really think it will help others! I am so glad that you are seeing the truth of what the voices really are and what their only goal is. This gives YOU the control now. Keep on getting stronger! Pretty soon you will be able to figure out what you are about and what things are best for you...you will find yourself again ;)