• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

For every action, there is a reaction

lucid scream

lucid scream

things been going REAL good lately, really good.
in my experience, these are the times when the worst crashes come.
im beginning to fear the end that always seems to come.
do you think its inevitable, or is it my fear that leads me to screw it up myself?
Im feeling like Arthur Dent falling off a mountain, and i need something to distract me so i can fly on.

D

Dollit

I know what you mean. Sometimes I think if I'm having a really good time and things are going well I almost wish myself into a bad spot just to prove that I can't have the good ones without a price.

I had a fantastic day yesterday and I slept well but got a bit tired and then my mum upset me and the next thing I'm crying. Luckily I have a good friend who has put things in perspective for me and this time the trend has been reversed.

Don't know if that helps you but it helped me when my friend went through it with me. :hug:

sweet insanity

sweet insanity

Founding Member
I personally think that being bipolar, we become our worst enemy...We have been on the rollercoaster to long and our experiences gets destroyed through our dysfunctional brain... Some time its better just to let it go and enjoy life.
(am I right thinking that you are properly medicated and you talk to a shrink?)

--Stella--

If I´m offeding any with my ravings, do say so...:unsure:

D

Dollit

I tend to disagree with that Stella - some of my experiences are different because I'm bipolar but non of them are destroyed by it. I am severely affected by it, I get suicidal both high and low and have never had a high I enjoyed or even remotely liked. It's a different experience for some people I believe. But all my experiences are valid and, thanks to understanding and generosity of spirit, I do put quite a lot into my community and I'm glad to do that.

sweet insanity

sweet insanity

Founding Member
:oops:I´m sorry if I have offended you, Dollit..I have had this disease as long as I can remember. And I know that my life have been affected by this disease a lot.
I have a little boy he´s 6 .... and the one regret in my life is that I can´t remember his baby years because at that time my disease was spiraling out of control. But I was diagnosed 2 yrs. ago...So it´s really new for me, not the symptoms but the name of the disease and the "solution"; even though it alludes me.

--Stella--

D

Dollit

You didn't offend me I have just have a different point of view. It isn't identification with people that necessarily leads us to answers but seeing how people handle the differences can shed some light on things for us.