• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

For anyone who has "muddled thinking" so to speak..

elastico

elastico

I don't know the proper name for it (a kind of thought disorder..?), but I'm sure all those who it affects will understand..?

Anyway, my thinking is muddled, disorganised. I hate it, my thoughts as a collective make little ("linear"?) sense to me. my mind is always busy and buzzing and it can never calm down.

I haven't been given a formal diagnosis or anything- I've literally only this week managed to build up the courage to ask for help on the various things that affect me- however, it would be nice to see how other people with the same thing deal with it? At the moment I just can't control it, nor can I see a way to help my brain actually sit down, and organise all the information in there.

So if anybody has any tips on how they deal with this problem, please share!

bubbling under

bubbling under

I hope I'm understanding you right, but I get a very 'full' head and my thoughts seem to shoot off in all directions. It takes a lot to get myself to get a clear focus on one thought??

elastico

elastico

Yeah! it feels just like that! That's exactly what I mean

bubbling under

bubbling under

I've had this for as long as I can remember, but some days are worse than others depending on whats interferring with my thoughts. But saying this I can also make my mind go totally blank by focusing on thinking about the back of my head. Not selling myself here am I :unsure:#

I'm away to bed, but take care

elastico

elastico

Yeah, sometimes I can just make my mind go blank (or sometimes I do just feel like that without cause) if I focus on the front of my mind. It's like I'm shoving it all into the back of my head

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Mindfulness and Mental Health 11