• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Foods

P

pompeylady

Hi all,
My name is Terri 43 years young and have suffered from anxiety and depression for most of my life.
All last year i have been weaning myself off sertraline and eventually came off the whole thing at Christmas, i thought i cracked it yet it has raised its ugly head yet again.
So the doctor has given me prozac liquid form this time and have been on it for 3 weeks now. still getting anxiety though they say sometimes it can take more then 2 weeks to work .
Ive been off work sick now for 4 weeks and and im very worried as i have quite a responsible job which i dont want to loose!
I wondered if anyone would know about the best diet or anywebsites espcially for diets for people with anxiety and depression.
As i dont want to go on any other meds as i have had such bad experiences with them

Thankyou in advance
Terri

Emily-Rose

Emily-Rose

Hey Terri

Welcome to the forum :)
Sory to hear you've been having a bad time
I hope you get the help and support you need here, which I'm sure you will :) Everyone's super nice and supportive.

PM me anytimee

Emily.x

P

pompeylady

Hi Emily,
Thankyou and likewise
Take care
Terri :)

ms_P

ms_P

Founding Member
Hi Terri,
I'm on Prozac (fluoxetine) too. I'm very hopeful. :flowers:
I've had eating disorders most of my life until about 10 years ago.
I think common sense is best. Nothing extreme can ever be good for you, IMO.

This link is fun and has good tips:
http://www.eatwell.gov.uk/healthydiet/

bluenomore

bluenomore

Hi Teri,

:welcome: to the forum