Follow up to my friend post

M

Malfoy 13

I didn't know what to do. I miss my friend so much we never get to hangout anymore. And he only lives 10 minutes away. I believe his girlfriend is stopping him. He said we would hang this weekend but never did. Last couple of times he had to lie to her about were he was going just to hangout.. I believe his girlfriend hates me. Im just not in a good place and i have been looking forward to hanging out for 2 weeks only to be stood up. I don't believe I will ever see him again. And it's all because of her. I'm just hurting. Alot

M

Malfoy 13

It's like he doesn't even try to made an effort to hangout anymore. When he lived with me he hung out with his friend and now roommate every weekend. No matter what. But not with me. He says he misses me and loves me like a brother. And I can't even get him to watch one damn show .i don't even know what good friends are for
me and my other friend were helping each other with our depression but he has a girlfriend now,I'm no longer needed. I'm not need or wanted by one one now.

M

Malfoy 13

I guess I really I'm alone. Alcohol is my only friend

D

Dan3485

You posted in the middle of the night, no one was ignoring you mate. Its quote common for people to neglect their friendships when they're in a relationship, especially if you're younger like late teens early twenties.

M

Malfoy 13

Bad thing is they are not in the honeymoon stage. They been together for 2 years and have a kid. I know for a fact she hates me. But my friend doesn't even try to hangout. I'm the only one making plans and he doesn't show.

Victorianna

Victorianna

For whatever reason, your friend seems to be moving on. I’m sorry, I know you feel badly about this, and you are lonely. :hug:
Are there any opportunities for you to make new friends?

M

Malfoy 13

I know he is moving on. I just didn't want to accept it. 13 minutes away and he can't made time for me. He won't stand up to his girlfriend and say I'm hanging out with my friend. I have the opportunity to move. But I don't take it because I wanted to be close to him. But if he is not willing to put time in our friendship, why should I care? Its obvious he don't.

M

Malfoy 13

Even when he lived next door it was like pulling teeth to get him to come over. I guess all that talk about he loves me and his brother was just all bullshit. He always made time for his other friend. He said and I quote "I see you every day I never get to see him" but now it's the other way around he makes no time for me. And when he did. He would lie to his girlfriend so she would know.

M

Malfoy 13

Im about to lose it it just all to much. I just now got a letter saying my rent is now $867 from $450 im probably going to be homeless now oh God I can't take any more. I'm so lost and no friends to turn to.

M

Malfoy 13

Well my ex friend Shawn made it clear we are not friends anymore. I texted him today told him I need a friend today. I made it clear I don't want to talk about anything sad or depressing I just need to hangout. He read it and said nothing. My other friend Zach who I've been helping with his depression. I texted him saying I'm at my breaking point and need someone to talk to I need a friend and he never read any of them so I'm without ant friends. I've help them but noone will help me

M

Malfoy 13

Bad thing is shawn passes by my place every day to go home and he couldn't even give me a few minutes

M

Malfoy 13

My mum but she is just as depressed and is no help.

M

Malfoy 13

Update he never came by. I figured as much but had some hope he would.
I've tried to talk to him in the past and he says I'm overreacting. "I have a job and a baby I can't justcome by"