• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

flying

M

messed-up

Sorry I'm posting a lot today....my head is buzzing, have all these thoughts.

I sometimes almost fantasize about floating/flying, with nothing or nobody around.....like pictures you see of fields or the ocean etc....it makes me feel free, almost alive.

Then I wonder if I packed up and moved, like say America or somewhere, cud I escape, would it be better, would I finally be happy?

I think I'm just craving serenity idk.

Would be better than this x

Unique1

Unique1

I often think of packing up and going somewhere were no one will know me, I guess because of my fear of people. But then I think, eventually people will get to know me wherever I go..so I guess I need to get over my fear of people first :)

I also often imagine nice places like lovely peaceful fields, never imagined flying, sounds good though :) love feeling free and peaceful

X

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I'm the same. My head is buzzing. From the moment I wake up to when I finally fall asleep there is so much swirling around.

A wise person on here once said to be. You can run away but your head will still be your head.

I hope you will be ok.

xxx

V

Venne

To be honest, I really hoped that if I changed my environment, my inner world would change as well and life would be much better. I used to imagine how things would work out, just because I would move to another country (silly, I know..).

You think you can run away from your problems, but you can't really run away from yourself :)

I guess if you have a positive attitude, your life will be awesome pretty much everywhere. However, if you're a depressed person, life can be miserable anywhere as well (a depressed person always has the magical ability to turn amazing things into agony) :)

I'm not saying moving is a bad idea, but, unfortunately (I learned it the hard way), it won't solve all your problems.

This is just my experience!