• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

flying

M

messed-up

Sorry I'm posting a lot today....my head is buzzing, have all these thoughts.

I sometimes almost fantasize about floating/flying, with nothing or nobody around.....like pictures you see of fields or the ocean etc....it makes me feel free, almost alive.

Then I wonder if I packed up and moved, like say America or somewhere, cud I escape, would it be better, would I finally be happy?

I think I'm just craving serenity idk.

Would be better than this x

Unique1

Unique1

I often think of packing up and going somewhere were no one will know me, I guess because of my fear of people. But then I think, eventually people will get to know me wherever I go..so I guess I need to get over my fear of people first :)

I also often imagine nice places like lovely peaceful fields, never imagined flying, sounds good though :) love feeling free and peaceful

X

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I'm the same. My head is buzzing. From the moment I wake up to when I finally fall asleep there is so much swirling around.

A wise person on here once said to be. You can run away but your head will still be your head.

I hope you will be ok.

xxx

V

Venne

To be honest, I really hoped that if I changed my environment, my inner world would change as well and life would be much better. I used to imagine how things would work out, just because I would move to another country (silly, I know..).

You think you can run away from your problems, but you can't really run away from yourself :)

I guess if you have a positive attitude, your life will be awesome pretty much everywhere. However, if you're a depressed person, life can be miserable anywhere as well (a depressed person always has the magical ability to turn amazing things into agony) :)

I'm not saying moving is a bad idea, but, unfortunately (I learned it the hard way), it won't solve all your problems.

This is just my experience!