• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Fluoxetine dosage

G

Gotmeagain

I started taking 20mg of Fluoxetine 5 weeks ago. I feel less sad and worthless and am no longer crying all the time. I am also worrying a bit less but am still unable to switch my mind off at night to sleep. I still feel exhausted all the time, de-motivated and negative about the future. Just wondering whether the dosage needs increasing or whether this is as good as I’m meant to feel.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

i think doctors tend to wait a while before increasing dosages to see how people get on ,a increase might be worth mentioning to your doctor though x

MeAndMyDepression

MeAndMyDepression

I
i think doctors tend to wait a while before increasing dosages to see how people get on ,a increase might be worth mentioning to your doctor though x
Actually, I'm going to tell my psychiatrist to lower my dosages of lamotrigine and quetiapine. I have treatment-resistant depression and I think I'm not getting any benefit at all from these meds. Ideally, I'd like to go off of them. There's also some side effects I hope will lessen with a lower dosage.