• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Flashbacks!

S

Shilohhughes86

Can someone tell me their experiences with flashbacks because I've had a couple but this is only my 4th. I need someone to keep me pre occupied

N

NoOne5

Sorry I can't go into detail without violating forum rules. But yes, I do get flash backs. It is horrible. I'm sorry you suffer with them. You're not alone. :hug:

introverted_drummer

introverted_drummer

Yeah, I don't think we're allowed to discuss them in detail, but I also get them fairly often and they've set me back a lot. My friends and family get frustrated that I'm "living in the past" but I don't really see it like that, it isn't a choice.
So sorry you're also dealing with them. They're awful. But you're definitely not alone.

N

NoOne5

Yeah, I don't think we're allowed to discuss them in detail, but I also get them fairly often and they've set me back a lot. My friends and family get frustrated that I'm "living in the past" but I don't really see it like that, it isn't a choice.
So sorry you're also dealing with them. They're awful. But you're definitely not alone.
:hug1: :peace: