• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

Fix My Street

mischief

mischief

Admin
I really like the following website: http://www.fixmystreet.com/ (y)

It is a great place to report those annoying things in our neighbourhoods which need to be dealt with. The reports go to the appropriate council for action.

lostintime

lostintime

Founding Member
Thanks Mischief for your info re the FixMyStreet link. I've had a good look and it certainly seems to fill a need within everyone's community.:)

D

Dollit

I'm a member of a local e-forum and on of our members posted a fault on a street light on this site and that was weeks ago and it still hasn't been fixed! Just because they report things doesn't mean to say that the councils will do anything about them! Incidentally, a park near me was vandalised recently and there is a job to do which is potentially a health and safety risk. The Chair of the park group talked to the parks manager who promised to have the job done in 3 months. I emailed the parks manager, quoted my links with police, fire service etc. and the job is now an emergency priority. It's often who you know that gets things done!

Megannie

Megannie

Founding Member
Thanks for the link mischief, I've saved it to look at later, my street is ok at the moment i just wish they would empty the wheelie bins weekly instead of fortnightly.:rolleyes: