fitness and exercise

B

blue spark

Desided to get fit,well a bit fitter.I want to be able to ride a push iron fully loaded,panniers and stuff.My fitness level now from 1 to 10 is 2,bad that is.My BMI is 50 plus,blood preasure is fine,breathings fine so done a few very mild streching exercises.No doubt it's gonna be hard,but it's got to be done.

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Just wanted to say good luck Clive. It's never easy but, if you're determined, there's no reason why you shouldn't succeed.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Wishing you good luck too.
My physical health is something I know I need to work on, but when i'm ready I will. Plus, this time of year there are too many temptations!
I do hope you get on well though. :)

burt tomato

burt tomato

All the best clive. would love to see some pictures of your bike.

B

blue spark

Thanks but have'nt got one yet,my aim is to get fit enough to ride one,just to heavy at the moment and if i fall of i won't be able to get up without help.

burt tomato

burt tomato

Thanks but have'nt got one yet,my aim is to get fit enough to ride one,just to heavy at the moment and if i fall of i won't be able to get up without help.
are you thinking of doing a tour?

burt tomato

burt tomato

A tour would be good,but one step at a time a tour is a long,long way away.
I understand where you are coming from. You want to lose a few pounds before you do anything. After chrimbo eh. ;)

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Already started,crimbo won't stop me.Shod 40 lb upto now.it's took eaght month to loose it.Theres another 140lbs to go.
That's pretty impressive and quite inspiring! Keep up the good work then, you're doing really well!

M

Mastiff mom

Go, Clive, go! I think you have amazing chutzpah to go after good Heath. It's not easy but you can do it and inspire the rest of us as you go. I used to be a dancer, the real kind plus I would run and lift weights. I became ill with lupus and the exhaustion ended my fitness routine. I am now determined to regain my fitness. Thank you for inspiring me!

burt tomato

burt tomato

Got to build up slow,being like this is stopping me living,no confidence,low self esteem and all that.
Have you been dieting? what sort of exercise you planning on doing?

B

blue spark

Not diating as sutch more just cutting the crap out, coffie is next to go.Started with stretching excersises and using resistance bands.Nothing that will knacker me up.It's all better than no exercise at all.