• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

First time

S

Slothon

Hi ive never really told anyone this but i used to self harm when i was in school to hide the pain of my dad beating me coz i would misbehave at school no one would ever belive me about my dad so instead of taking my anger out on them itook it out on my self i lost alot of friends coz of it so now inever talk about my poroblems or how im feeling if any one asks how i am ijust say im living the dream but truly im hurtin inside iwould love a friend to talk to when i feel worse then normal but i hate meeting people so im kinda stuck

2Much2Feel

Hey Slothon, and welcome :) A lot of people here can relate, and I really hope you can use it to reach out and feel connected w/o judgment. It's a. helpful group of people :)

JessisMe

JessisMe

Hi Slothon welcome to the forums. There are people here who struggle with self harm like you do. Hopefully they will
be along shortly. In the meantime please feel
welcome to look around and check out what others have posted on self harm here. You might be able to
relate to what they have written. I hope you will enjoy the group here. We are happy to have you with us. xo, j

TheSadnessWillLastForever

TheSadnessWillLastForever

I'm so sorry you've had those negative experiences in your life, you'll find members here you can relate to and please don't hesitate to reach out, this is a safe place ❤