• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

first time trying a stimulant for add very nouvous

L

lostwonderer12

im posative i have add and i was prescribed vyvance. i also have bad anxiety tho im trying to find treatment for. im not sure what to think. i hear wellbutrin and vyvance can help people with anxiety and there add..... but than ive heard people say vyvance has made them really irritable. im super skeptical to try it ive never tried a stimulant medication before

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Scoompy Should I be trying to date while my mental health is suffering? Mental Health Experiences 2
L Trying to break out of habits... Mental Health Experiences 7
B Urgently need someone to talk to while I am trying to keep myself safe while waiting for an ambulance Mental Health Experiences 3
S Are you tired of trying to look ok when other people are around? Mental Health Experiences 5
S What is my ex trying to do? Mental Health Experiences 4
TooMuchPain Trying to be happy Mental Health Experiences 12
G Trying to understand myself Mental Health Experiences 1
I I’m trying to let go, but it’s hard Mental Health Experiences 10
soul searching Still trying Mental Health Experiences 2
T Trying my hardest... Mental Health Experiences 1
S Trying to be strong Mental Health Experiences 6
P People trying to diagnose psychosis on another forum Mental Health Experiences 4
B Why do people get obsessed with trying to ruin others? Mental Health Experiences 14
B Trying not to dwell on negatives Mental Health Experiences 1
J Trying to help a friend Mental Health Experiences 2
M Trying to get closure.. I still feel like an outcast. Mental Health Experiences 5
B Why do i even bother trying to do better Mental Health Experiences 11
N You can help me with your opinion. Trying to understand myself/Should I seek professional help? Mental Health Experiences 2
A Trying to process my guilt and anger at friend with depression... Mental Health Experiences 3
L Warning, very long post here! Trying to wrap my head around it all Mental Health Experiences 1
Q Venting and Cataloging - Just wanted to post this somewhere and I am tired of trying to physically journal Mental Health Experiences 3
I_Want_Inner_Peace Trying to be social Mental Health Experiences 3
G trying to flush out antipsychotic meds Mental Health Experiences 10
P My girlfriend has a need to help people and is trying to break up with me because of it Mental Health Experiences 2
K Trying to identify the problem. Mental Health Experiences 1
F I'm scared that the MH trust is trying to kill me Mental Health Experiences 2
S Is my boyfriend trying to hurt me? Mental Health Experiences 7
T People trying to kill/harm me? Mental Health Experiences 9
W The secret police are trying to murder me! - Really! Mental Health Experiences 20
T Have spent my whole life trying to like myself and I am starting to give up.... Mental Health Experiences 4
T Getting a job/trying out work etc Mental Health Experiences 30
tenpigs trying out writing about it, sorry about the length to anyone who reads it Mental Health Experiences 14
N I am trying to seek help i don't have many options Mental Health Experiences 27
D Trying very hard to help a loved one Mental Health Experiences 4
R My husband feels every people around him trying to trap him Mental Health Experiences 5
R Vivid hallucination of someone trying to kill me Mental Health Experiences 6
OobieMoobie trying to figure out a person's behaviour Mental Health Experiences 8
P trying to get my head sorted Mental Health Experiences 4
B Trying to figure myself out Mental Health Experiences 1
M Trying to keep afloat Mental Health Experiences 1
BONE ADD and Reading... Mental Health Experiences 1
E Why do the Americans add drug upon drug when treatment fails Mental Health Experiences 6
S How does it feel to suffer with ADHD/ADD? Mental Health Experiences 4
K Do I have ADD or what? Mental Health Experiences 1
AlbinoShadow ADD: have any of you failed to respond to stimulants? Mental Health Experiences 2
C Advice with what I believe is ADD Mental Health Experiences 3
Jaminacaranda Adults with ADD? Mental Health Experiences 2
B How to start getting help for anxiety, depression, ADD, addiction, memory, depression, etc. Mental Health Experiences 5