• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

First time on anything like this .Been I’ll for years with depression anxiety.Hoping to be able to share with others and here there stories and coping

A

alsdal21

Hi I’m alsdal21 written most above .Hey ho let’s see if I can help you in some way and vice versa

Jolly

Jolly

Welcome 🙏 forum will be around soon to support and help you. Have you spoke to a professional about your problems

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Hello alsdal21, welcome to the forum.

jack1409

jack1409

same situation here, i had overcome anxiety and depression and now its coming back again...

Karmaman

Karmaman

Hi...Lots of people going through different struggles here. I'm sure you'll relate to others on here.

A

alsdal21

Welcome 🙏 forum will be around soon to support and help you. Have you spoke to a professional about your problems
Oh yes many ,some good ,some terrible .I feel now that it’s mostly up .Dont under

to me although have now been assigned a new phsyciatrist,who seems alright so far ,the last guy was dreadful.So we will see .Trouble is that the more I up my game eg keep busy etc It seems the more the illness changes and becomes more severe Dont get it

A

AnneDelgatto

I'm new. I would like to talk to others who experience the same thing I do. I don't enjoy life. I finally achieved my dream of becoming a school teacher. School's out for the summer and I have some time before I begin teaching summer school. If I don't have a job to go to, I don't want to get out of bed. I don't have any motivation to clean, do housework, or even use my free time to do things that I like such as sewing or scrapbooking. What's wrong with me?

A

alsdal21

I suspect you are depressed .I personally know the lack of energy ,wish to sleep and disinclination to do anything,very well indeed.Only advice I can give is to make yourself to one positive thing a day.Sounds corny I know ,but if it can become a habit it’s a step in the right direction .Not preaching here I often fail to do this ,but it still remains a step in the right direction.No need to be hard on yourself if you sometimes fail.But every time you manage it’s a small step on the rocky road.Of course there’s all sorts of medical treatments and therapies for depression or low mood .This is just a simple thing that I try to cling too.Good luck

C

charlieblack5

Hello! Good to meet you.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R Hello i'm sociopath and incel ask me anything Introduce Yourself 19
L Know everything but not doing anything Introduce Yourself 4
B I can't finish anything i start, i'm a quitter. Introduce Yourself 3
T Hello, i.m jen and i.m new i.ve never done anything like this, i was diagnosed with bpd a couple of years ago and i really struggle. Introduce Yourself 8
E cant do anything right. Introduce Yourself 2
N Hi, is there actually anything wrong, and do I belong here at all? Introduce Yourself 13
S New here, I have no motivation for uni or anything anymore tbh and lack energy Introduce Yourself 2
J Trying anything new Introduce Yourself 2
S I am unsure and feel stand offish as I have never done anything like this before, but am tired of feeling so alone Introduce Yourself 8
S I realised I don't remember anything... Introduce Yourself 1
R I don't know anything Introduce Yourself 4
M Hi, I guess I should have posted this before posting anything else :) Introduce Yourself 17
U Been in therapy/psychiatritry for around 21-22 years....no hope left. Introduce Yourself 11
P Been hearing negative entities Introduce Yourself 3
S help- my sister has been sectioned for acute psychosis Introduce Yourself 11
blacktulip Blacktulip here its been a while Introduce Yourself 17
i_must_be_mad Life can be unbelievably hard particularly when family are so awful just because been ill Introduce Yourself 9
C Hi, have been nervous to come into a MH forum as I’m meant to be the one who helps others. Introduce Yourself 4
H New to this- partner has been sectioned (mania) and looking for advice :) Introduce Yourself 7
P New here really been struggling for the last six months! Introduce Yourself 16
Sandinic Hi Again! Been years! Introduce Yourself 2
M It's been a long time coming, but I know a change gonna come. Introduce Yourself 3
U Hello. Been recommended this forum. Introduce Yourself 6
L Hi, I'm Lovemusic . My main concernis to try and build self-esteem having been put down in lotd of ways and misjudged completely by lots of people Introduce Yourself 5
K Hi.my name steve.been having a real rough patch lately and hoping to find like minded people to chat with. Introduce Yourself 7
K I have been on Ketipinor for 18 years now and I m not happy wth it Introduce Yourself 12
J Hi.brand new to this.i have just been diagnosed with clclothymic disorder.any advice on this would be more than grateful.thanks. Introduce Yourself 6
A Help! My mental health is the lowest it's been. Introduce Yourself 7
MoodFlicker Hello, not new but has been a while Introduce Yourself 14
D I've been drinking Introduce Yourself 38
M please help me I am at the lowest I have been Introduce Yourself 3
i_must_be_mad Not been on here for many years - life been tough Introduce Yourself 3
T I’ve been here a week and only seen this....hello... Introduce Yourself 11
SilentButCaring82 My Whole Life Has Been Hard, and I'm Very Tired Introduce Yourself 5
Agatha Haven't Been Here in Forever Introduce Yourself 4
G this has been a big step for me. Introduce Yourself 9
H I am a mother who has a son who has just been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia. He has had psychosis since he was 16 and is now 22. Introduce Yourself 4
kilroywashere21 I’ve Been Struggling With Bipolar Disorder Since 2015 Introduce Yourself 1
Ricky Bobby Been fighting for 20 years now Introduce Yourself 1
J Hi Everyone. I am currently suffering bad anxiety. To cut the story short I have been taking fluxetine for a few years. My anxiety and lack of sleep Introduce Yourself 7
D Hi I'm 46 I live with my son he's 10 he has a anxiety disorder been diagnosed since the age of 4 I'm now experiencing anxiety 😔 Introduce Yourself 2
B Hi guys, I’m new to forums. Been diagnosed with bipolar since I was 14. Now 26. Never ever knew these forums existed. Introduce Yourself 17
M Been along time. Introduce Yourself 2
A Never been so low Introduce Yourself 6
P Hi im new to this never been on a forum before Introduce Yourself 14
C Delusional disorder - I have not been given much information. Introduce Yourself 4
B I am linda 55 been diagnosed with EUPD recentrly.its taken the 30 years anyone on else here with it.its cripling me right now nd i have no support i Introduce Yourself 2
L Been searching for this Introduce Yourself 4
B Hey, ive never been honest about my mental health problems. Not even when I seen psychiatric nurse, but im getting there :) Introduce Yourself 2
K Mental healths been getting worse Introduce Yourself 2