• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

First time here

O

one-day

This is the first time I’m posting on here. I’ve recently (aug 2020) been diagnosed with BPD along with anxiety and depression and I am struggling quite a lot. Feel totally alone and confused about it all.

JessisMe

JessisMe

Hello one-day welcome to the forums.
There are a number of people here who have BPD so you should feel right at home here. We are glad to have you with us. xo, j

O

one-day

Just really needing some support and safe friendships.

JessisMe

JessisMe

Just really needing some support and safe friendships.
You might try posting in the Borderline Personality Disorders forum. You are likely to attract folks with common struggles there. xo, j

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Zaz4 Its so quiet on here. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 78
Fairy Lucretia would you notice if i wasn't here? x Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 6
Wallflower92 New here! Come say hello. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 6
V Also has anyone here taken part in any online courses Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
V Can I be honest without being judged here? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
V Anyone here to talk too? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
Fairy Lucretia do you ever feel not wanted here? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 10
Fairy Lucretia do you worry people talk about you on here? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 9
E Hi new here :/ Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
G hi, im new here. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
Fairy Lucretia do you want me here Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 12
T Anxiety at night..Here it comes again... Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
F Hi. New here. Waiting to connect and understand Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 13
N Don’t think I belong here Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
P Anyone here? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
S New here Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
S New here, marriage tips? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
M Not sure where to go from here.. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
T Hola, new here! My therapist seems to be the only one that gets me, help please Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
Finn the Human today i'm leaving the only one that could understand me because i cant take the pain of being around here anymore.. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 6
U New Here Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8