• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

First post

S

Sammisal

Hi everyone,

I hadn't realised forums like this existed, but I just found it, and thought I'd join up. I suffer from depression, which was diagnosed just over 18 months ago, but I expect I've suffered for a much longer time than that. I've just started therapy, and the therapist is awesome (she was recommended to me by a friend who's been seeing her for over a decade - a pretty good sign she'll be good, I figured!).

Anyhow, that is me!

Sam

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
Hey ... welcome to the forum. Pleased to meet you!

D

Dollit

Hi and welcome. Glad you found us - I have to warn you though, there's something a little bit magical about this place...

S

Sammisal

Ooh - thanks for all that, folks! Tis very sweet.

Dollit - I do have one very specific question to ask you. In your signature you have "Save a squid - use a pencil." (You probably new that, there wasn't any need for me to tell you!) But I was just wondering what that means, or where it comes from, or something!

D

Dollit

Well squids are where we get the colouring for sepia from - brown ink so if you use a pencil a squid doesn't have to die! >_<

S

Sammisal

Hmm, as a vegetarian maybe I should look into that. Of course, I don't write in brown very often.

Mitch

Mitch

Just post. Explain. Reason even.

Peace X

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi Sam and welcome to the forum, glad you found us!