• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

First Plunge

W

Westman

Hi, I have been lurking here for a couple of days now reading posts so I thought it was best to start making a contribution myself. I have viewed a lot of different sites and forums over the years but this is the first time I have been compelled to join one.This is a big step for me and I just hope I can keep going and get these thoughts out of my head and share them.

S

*Sapphire*

Hi Westman and :welcome: to the forum.

I hope you find the forum as friendly and supportive as I have :)

trombone_babe

trombone_babe

Hi Westman, :welcome: to the forum. We're a friendly lot and have been through all sorts of stuff between us so hopefully you should find the support you need. Look forward to hearing a bit more about you. :)

W

Westman

Thanks for the welcomes....it's knowing where to start that I am finding a problem

trombone_babe

trombone_babe

Well maybe just tell us a bit about what MH issues you're facing, as much or as little as you want.

S

*Sapphire*

I started here by looking through posts that I thought might be relevant to my situation and commenting and replying on them, if starting your own thread seems a little overwhelming for you right now.

Sometimes little and often can seem a much less frightening prospect than giving your whole history in one go. :)

W

Westman

Thanks for the advice :)