• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

First Plunge

W

Westman

Hi, I have been lurking here for a couple of days now reading posts so I thought it was best to start making a contribution myself. I have viewed a lot of different sites and forums over the years but this is the first time I have been compelled to join one.This is a big step for me and I just hope I can keep going and get these thoughts out of my head and share them.

S

*Sapphire*

Hi Westman and :welcome: to the forum.

I hope you find the forum as friendly and supportive as I have :)

trombone_babe

trombone_babe

Hi Westman, :welcome: to the forum. We're a friendly lot and have been through all sorts of stuff between us so hopefully you should find the support you need. Look forward to hearing a bit more about you. :)

W

Westman

Thanks for the welcomes....it's knowing where to start that I am finding a problem

trombone_babe

trombone_babe

Well maybe just tell us a bit about what MH issues you're facing, as much or as little as you want.

S

*Sapphire*

I started here by looking through posts that I thought might be relevant to my situation and commenting and replying on them, if starting your own thread seems a little overwhelming for you right now.

Sometimes little and often can seem a much less frightening prospect than giving your whole history in one go. :)

W

Westman

Thanks for the advice :)