• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

first message

L

leo

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

the missing thoughts or word,
aggressive thoughts, word and mood.

something that emanating from what is convenient or whom is convenient.

that if we allow that voices there is the consequence energy...

Psychic energy are especially aggravated when you for long some.

all appear happy on the photo:)
and Thats all about "Psychic energy Nicholas and Helena Roerich"
what you to yourselves do think?

T

terri

Beautiful Leo and thank you for posting.

Did you paint this? What's the symbolism? Do you know?

Terri

L

leo

Beautiful Leo and thank you for posting.

Did you paint this? What's the symbolism? Do you know?

Terri
from the legend the Christ spoke to the magi
symbolism in the legend
legend is recorded in the works Of Roerich

T

terri

Thankyou Leo

For the explanation.

I intend to print off on photograph paper and frame.

Terri

T

terri

Leo

You are obviously very spiritual, my kind of Guy. I was watching the tv for a short while last evening while I was able, and that wa not for any more than four or five minutes while I was, you know, something you need to do to keep your body going, and along with my heavenly voices, there appeared rather a loud space of nothingness now with no noise in ummms and a voice, as natural as yours or mine said, now do not forget Guy, so that is what I am doing, not forgetting our Guy or his Geezers, and while I am here I worked out straight away that symbolism, just rather would have appreciated your input there of course. That symbolism surely means the hand, the foot and the bone in the middle. The true context of man mmmmmmmmm now, come to think of it, the golden haired one, was that person male or female and the rather gorgeous arab, was he totally genuine, and those sharp toots coming out of the ground they gave me rather an urgh feeling, so do not go over and do not go back....

Good morning not to everyone but to those few who knows and now I can't make my mind up whether to go and see that Tom Hanks film this afternoon or stop in with no knees up my chimney, so I do not shut those doors and will just go to the flicks and watch myself a piccy and see what sort of probs that causes for him downstairs who will throw a paddy or two and I just remembered yeterday and it was totally brill, when I was sitting at my computer there appeared through the screen as though way back an old mate of mine in his rathr nice white suit and it was not even cold and I will never forget how he stood firm and rock solid and not as a rock not for nothing and now I can't forget that Neil Diamond song and not pretty amazing grace not for nothing and arent we just dead chuffed he's made it through and je nais no regrets....

him hwnbo has tippytoed up the stairs and I wonder when I shall get shoved off ....... cant help but be curious about that one

must check out flicks

Terri x

T

terri

Leo, Iflood and many others

What is the nature of the experience,

Well this is worth persuding because the nature of the experience is that when you book a world cruise rather on your own it costs lmost as much as when you book for two, so then if you book alone its nearly cost you double and you end up with a narther tidgy cabin....

So my guess is that it is not fair and should you be a billy no mates you cannot go off cruising the world on your own, you've got to take someone you dont want to be tuck in a cabin with and I'm only tellin you this because my dinner jacket partner and his gel who has got herelf a rather beautiful long dress with a pashmina said to me how the hell you gonna stick it out with him, you will not last more than two days and that world cruise which im jolly well goin on come hell or high water is for 108 days andd I really do not want to chuck myself overboard and that's sit really, just do not want to go off into sunset with him and should it all come to pass that I go alone, I shall really rather pay for two places and end up with a cabin not much bigger than a matchbox well down below the waterline, now do not feel sorry for me all you kind people because I do not need to feel lots of sympathy coming dis way because I am rather charlie's girl at the moment and now must dust go off and play with our nigger, ooops sorry, i mean of course our tigger cos he looked just like a kitchen this morning for all this world and that's the goods honest truth, as always

no pinnochios around here, though last night, during the bedrooms scenes, you should have seen it grow, his nose that is

Terri xx