• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

First command voices

W

WH433

Bit stressed, lots of stuff going on, smoking too much cannabis. Had some voices inside and outside. The inside ones are getting hard to ignore and yesterday he told me to kill someone. Today I was thinking about killing myself and he was like ‘you should just do it’. He isn’t someone I know but I have heard him before, he is friends with someone I know. It’s strange because it’s always been the outside voices that’s been troubling but I think maybe the injection is doing something but not enough. I have some other symptoms too.

I have an appointment on 20th dec but I can’t bring it forward because I have other commitments on the day they are available and I have no money for a different doctor. My injection is before this I could bring it up then but the doctor is just to check the medication and they don’t always ask about symptoms. I had an appointment with my psychiatrist recently and we were going to leave it for a while and I don’t want to email her because I don’t want to leave a paper trail. Only other option is the community team but I don’t really wanna start that process. For now I am just taking some antipsychotics I found in the cupboard from last time I needed them.

Vandal_Moon

Vandal_Moon

Former member
Cannabis, or too much cannabis, could potentially make certain mental conditions worse. So watch out for that.

T

tonga kev

time to ditch the cannabis

W

WH433

time to ditch the cannabis

Agree

I have reached out for help with this and I am waiting for appointments whilst doing a workbook. unfortunately although it isn’t traditionally addictive I do have a dependence to it. It helps temporarily make me feel good with no anxiety which is nice and I crave it. I also thought that being on the higher dose now meant I was protected, I’m disappointed that I can’t smoke anymore and I’m disappointed in myself for wanting to.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Staff member
Admin
Please talk to your team, as they will know what dose of antipsychotics you need.