• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

first appointment after crisis team

J

jekel1

my god i feel so angry but tired, i was admitted for half a day a few days ago following a psychotic eposoide, the y gave my Valium and said the crisis team were coming to see me today , they have and they said i need to go see a phyc
today at 2. ii hate them , he wont believe me as the Valium as some what calm me , its weird my body is heavy but ny mind is oh so on! i feel like screaming and jumping, what do i tell him? i ca no can not cope with this any more, last night i heard a man telling me to kill jake, my nephew they were screaming at me laughing at me , they know its all funny thats why oh help please i have to go in a taxi to the local phcyratic hospital . i saw rain in my room last night ? rain. sick of this she said it mite be depression with anxiety , i nearly smacked:mad: her in the face , why dont they help you ? why do i feel like when i talk to them they repeat what i said untill i say something more normal , oh god .

C

Cameron Vale

Hospital

Hi Jekel 1

Cameron Vale here! Are you in hospital yet? Please say you are!

Cameron Vale

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HLon99 Bipolar Forum 6
N Bipolar Forum 13