firey1

F

firey1

:scared: ive recently overdosed twice and was sectioned last year for four months on a two to one i felt like an animal. ive been ill for all my life and still feel im getting nowhere just worse and worse, i now self harm and when i get ill my pain inside deepens. ive become an embarrasment to my family and myself to the point i wasnt invited to my neices birthday and told off by my 11yr old nephew. i cant control it and i wasnt even aware id took the overdoses i have no recollection of the hospital how i got home etc. dr says cant help cutbacks, one dr even said its your choice although your not of sane mind when you feel like this. my "New" social worker was supposed to be sorting me an appontment with my "New phychiatrist" but i havent heard from her its been over a week or prob more than that. my poor boyfriend who is schitzophrenic is doing his best hiding pills and following me around but he goes in trances and my friend found me in the street the other day. cisis team no help at all crisis plan failure. nowhere to turn desperate and dont know what to do. im really suffering mentally

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hi sorry you haven;t had any responses, you posted in a local forum, not many peeps see. I hoep that you can get the help you so need, how about the first port of call, going back to your doctors and let them know what has been going on for you recently. Try to contact the social worker, its just not good enough that you haven;t heard from them yet.

If you feel the urges to take an overdose getting stronger phone NHS Direct 0845 4647 and ask to be referred to the crisis team again, or ask them to send an ambulance. They can;t ignore you then.

I know its damn hard being like this, please keep talking - try having a look elsewhere round the forum - there are lots of parts to this forum and many where people will talk with you.

Take good care, have you tried talking to the samaritans they are there to listen also 08457 909090

KS
xxx