• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Finding it hard to post

F

firemonkee57

Doing nothing and hardly seeing anyone often means little to say.

S

Stray

I can relate to that. There's no pressure to post, but yes, it feels more lonely, isolating? x

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I have nothing to say that anyone would want to hear so I keep quiet in the shadows too, can't upset anyone this way

Nikita

Nikita

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I know I am the same except I keep posting the same boring stuff over and over again!:eek:

F

Fruitloop

Crack a joke, Show some support or click a like/hug (become a like/hug ninja, hiding in the shadows clicking buttons), Make someone smile/laugh, show a bit of love and compassion. Couple of seconds clawed back from MH. No matter how insignificant it may seem, every little helps.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B New Diagnosis - finding it hard to accept! Personality Disorders Forum 1
X Finding it hard to cope with everyday things Personality Disorders Forum 2
S Finding it hard right now.. Personality Disorders Forum 4
M Places of trauma and finding new meaning in the past Personality Disorders Forum 6
D Finding a hidden message in everything my family says. Should I write specific situations down? Personality Disorders Forum 7
Karynna I really need help leaving my abusive parents, finding a job and healing Personality Disorders Forum 7
H Times are Hard Personality Disorders Forum 2
R Learning about myself and accepting the truth is hard. Personality Disorders Forum 2
dubblemonkey comfort is hard to find... Personality Disorders Forum 2
F The paranoia of not being liked is a hard one to shake off Personality Disorders Forum 11
F It's hard to interact on a social level Personality Disorders Forum 12
C My partner - possible breakup, very wounded, emotionally unstable, hard to know what to do Personality Disorders Forum 2
F Why is it so hard to accept i'm ill Personality Disorders Forum 10
F It's hard living with the feeling Personality Disorders Forum 9
AnnaKay 78 Post I try to send (ignore pls) Personality Disorders Forum 8
T Not sure where to post- thinking wrong or not? Personality Disorders Forum 2
B I'm not sure where to post Personality Disorders Forum 7
L My First Ever Post! Personality Disorders Forum 4
I Sorry if this is not the correct place to post. Dissassociation? Personality Disorders Forum 1
S My 1st post, looking for advice, suggestions Personality Disorders Forum 1
S Been wanting to post for a while Personality Disorders Forum 3
F I shouldn't post about abuse or my parents Personality Disorders Forum 5
R Is he a sociopath??? Is he messing with me??? Long Post, but I need answers!!! Please Read!!! Personality Disorders Forum 2
B Post why you love Personality Disorders Forum 1
Hayyyleyyy I can feel it coming -not a nice post- WARNING! Personality Disorders Forum 2
2 Hello My First Post Personality Disorders Forum 5
lupinerainbow I don't know where to post as usual so today i give the joy of my ramblings to you :) Personality Disorders Forum 7