• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Finding Faith, FAITH in God

M

Madmitch

Faith comes in different guises to different people, Faith in God is special. Even if, only for a little while, I watch a programme 'Touched by an Angel' daily on Sky freeview (UK) Ch184 @ 1800hrs. I find it inspiring and uplifting.

I know it is ALL fictional, yet, it brightens up my day and maybe yours too?

During my more distressing and unhappier times, this programme helps me to rationalise my ignorance to what I thought God should be doing to help me, where I've come to accept that I should always... well, realise that God is love and many other things and that I should know that He loves me, the understanding of everything else... will come in time, for me with patience.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I've never actually heard of that programme. I might see if I can find it online somewhere.
I'm really glad that it's something that brightens your day and gives you some sort of comfort.
I do believe that 'God' can mean different things to different people and finding spirituality is something that's helped me a lot.

M

Madmitch

If, you are unable to watch the programme weekdays, it is repeated on Sky Ch184 (Freeview) on Sundays 0800-1300hrs :)

valleygirl

valleygirl

Touched by an Angel aired in Canada years and years ago. Frankly, now I think I would find it overly simplistic. Unfortunately I have become much more of a cynic than I ever thought possible.

calypso

calypso

Admin
It is simple, but it can make you smile. If only life was that simple.