Finding corta, a girl that was cured by thought broadcasting

61752f9a

There was a girl named Corta who said that she was suffering from thought broadcasting and that she tried a lot of meds, however in her Last post she said she was cured by blonanserin. Now I want to know how can I contact her, since she doesn't comes on this forum anymore, can I know her email or something that can help me in contact with her
I am also a thought broadcaster

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Can you tell me about your experiences with thought broadcasting?

I've met a few people that have apparently been able to read my mind and I've done a little mind reading of my own, I think I have an explanation for it although you may find it a little bizarre.

fazza

fazza

You need to find out if Blonaserin is available in your part of the world. It's quite big in Asia and from what I have read it is a promising lucking drug.

However. Like all meds they may not work as good for you as it does for another. You are best speaking to your doctor for advice as he/she is the only person that can advise you if the drug is available.

I suffer terrible thought broadcasting although this has been stopped by taking lurasidone (latuda) again this drug may not work for you.

I think it's a bit of trial and error when it comes to antipsychotics as there are so many of them and each claim to have better abilities to treat certain features than others.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
if it is a drug i wouldn't call been put on it cure, theres probably side effects, to use the tired diabetes analogy you don't call been put on insulin cure

61752f9a

You need to find out if Blonaserin is available in your part of the world. It's quite big in Asia and from what I have read it is a promising lucking drug.

However. Like all meds they may not work as good for you as it does for another. You are best speaking to your doctor for advice as he/she is the only person that can advise you if the drug is available.

I suffer terrible thought broadcasting although this has been stopped by taking lurasidone (latuda) again this drug may not work for you.

I think it's a bit of trial and error when it comes to antipsychotics as there are so many of them and each claim to have better abilities to treat certain features than others.
Are you positive that you were suffering from real thought broadcasting and what other meds you tried before being cured by latuda

L

linus

Thought broadcasting is a symptom (a positive one) for schizophrenia. Experiencing this like any other delusions can be terrifing, but as soon as you start questioning this “reality”, check it with people you trust, get proper help from a medic, you can start walking on a recovery path.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
problem is who can you trust, people are prejudiced against schitzoprenia and do discuss people and say negative things.what can family etc say that your hearing voices running contrary to all those profffessionals who told you you were stabilised on meds, and as long as you take the meds your the same as the next guy

it was the medics who told you as long as you take meds your reality is valid

fazza

fazza

Are you positive that you were suffering from real thought broadcasting and what other meds you tried before being cured by latuda
Chlorpromazine
Risperidone depot
Clopixol depot
Haloperidol depot
Fluoenthixol deoit
Olanzapune
Amisulpride
Aripirazole
Quetiapine
Clozapine
And finally lurasidone.
Only this drug and clozapine really helped me. I am classed as treatment resistive but i feel well now.

61752f9a

well I am sorry you have to go through all that medicines ,however I am not suffering from schizophrenia ,I broadcast thoughts for real and its very troubling for me ,sometimes you remain isolated because your thoughts can be heard ,they can be negative or bad .I am looking for some real treatment for it .thanks

L

linus

For how long did you “try” risperidone and abilify? Did you have proper psychiatric supervision while taking these meds (regular reviews, etc)