• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Finally won appeal for PIP :)

Artmuzz

Artmuzz

After over 18 months of trying to get on PIP after my DLA ended and getting turned down and losing the appeal, I reapplied for PIP and again got turned down but I appealed it again and I am delighted to say that recently at my tribunal I finally won the appeal. :)

The judge and panel were a lot friendlier and understanding than the last bunch last year who were horrible.

I have been awarded standard rate daily living allowance for 2 years. However, since the time I had to wait for the appeal to be processed I have only 11 months left on PIP.

I was wondering if anyone knew how long it will take the DWP to start my payments after winning the appeal at the tribunal?

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
I think it could be four or five weeks. But so glad you’ve got it sorted. It must be a weight off your mind. I would say when reapplying mention about the difficulties you went thru and won thru appeal and maybe they will look a bit more kindly