• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Finally people that understand

G

Gingerbud

I have been struggling with my schizophrenia for all my life and just being recently diagnosed and finding this fourm has given me some peace of mind. I had no idea others struggled like I did.

I have felt like I could read peoples minds and they could read mine since childhood. I have felt like I have been on camera 24/7 or that I'm some type of experiment. I have strong delusions that i'm a rockstar and being punished by god. I thought that god and the devil were talking to me all the time. Sometimes the wind or the birds will talk to me. I'm afraid that aliens will hear my brain.

While it doesn't make things better, i'm glad to see that we are all here trying to get through it. I hope to stay on my meds and have therapy hopefully get me to a better place. Wishing you all the best.

JessisMe

JessisMe

I have had the delusion that I was a rock star too but it has been considered part of delusion with bipolar mania. It was fun to be a rock star for s little while anyway even if only in my mind...