finally getting ears pierced

I

invisible2014

Hi I'm finally getting ears pierced although nervous of it hurting and aftercare

unspoken-words

unspoken-words

Hi I'm finally getting ears pierced although nervous of it hurting and aftercare
Hello Invisible , I had my ears pierced in my early twenties , I did not hurt that much when I had it done but the after care is very important , you must clean the earlobe everyday with surgical spirit to avoid infection , after two weeks it should then be ok but I am sure you have to leave the studs in for a while :)

I

invisible2014

[QUOTE=unspoken thankyou I thought I would book early appointment so I actually go lol to get it over and done with x

I

invisible2014

[QUOTE=unspoken yea I love all the shops in Norwich and shopping centres im in Ipswich not far by train I go Norwich sometimes

I

invisible2014

[QUOTE=unspoken I love the pubs and restaurants too �� what's your fav one?

I

invisible2014

[QUOTE=unspoken I will have to go there one day �� I've seen it what sort off food do they sell

iamwilliam

iamwilliam

It can be scary the first time but ear piercing is not bad at all , I have a lot of piercings and the most painful was my nipple piercing.

I

invisible2014

It can be scary the first time but ear piercing is not bad at all , I have a lot of piercings and the most painful was my nipple piercing.
Hi thankyou I'm a bit worried they wont be able to do its mandatory to wear a hair net in my work