• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Fight back

B

Bc2039

I'm being harassed by some military in South carolina and a bunch of gossipmongers who are Filipinos. They put foreigners from other countries behind the satellite to gawk at Americans and good filipinos here in Wisconsin. These people talk shit about everything. They will comment on your boobs, your period, your pee. They are so sick. They will insult you, your family, your friends and hide like losers. They threaten me every day that they will murder me and my family for being traitors. I've talked to this sociopaths and asked them why they are sitting ducks, talking shit about everyone. No patriot does that. Patriots actually help their country and not bully anyone or plot on anyone. They use gang stalkers and fool them that i am racist or my family are traitors. I've asked the losers to take out all their faces, voices and satellite feeds. They refused. They are obviously lying. They actually told me that they hate Americans just last Wednesday, Feb. 17th so i asked the corrupt traitors that if They hate Americans. Why are they using American satellite. Now you know why they are afraid of court trials. They told me that it's classified. I found out that there are 300k Americans complaining about v2k. When its only 1 or 2 persons, this could be a coincident, but when there are 300k, obviously it is true. Join the fti organization, they send you proofs that a lot of people are against the misuse of satellites even the national guard. Oh btw, they talked shit about the national guard this time when I can actually see that my good military here in Wisconsin is actually helping people not harassing their own. So today, I've shown the psycho filipino gossipmongers what good Filipinos on every single social media is complaining about, their backstabbing attitude gossiping about their neighbors all the time. Their neighbors call them human CCTV and are now lecturing them that all they do is talk shit everyday. I've seen their governor lecturing the bystanders for sitting around and relying on others. These psychos think that there is nothing wrong with them when their senators do not want these gossipmongers to even vote. They have ordinance for gossipmongers because all they do is sit around and talk shit. They told me that im a traitor to Filipinos which is pretty funny. When it's them that are getting lectured by their own good Filipino neighbors for gossiping everyday. Im not so sure what kind of judgment this military has for putting gossipmongers and people who don't do anything useful with their lives to gawk at Americans inside their homes. This is an insult to our good military who are not corrupt because its so hard to get clearance just to get in. No wonder these sociopaths couldn't come out, United Nations is after them. The psychologist asked all targeted T.I.s to not engage on the voices. Please subscribe to fti.org, you will be updated on the news and movement against these corrupt satellite traitors. They also have gadgets that you can use to fight these voices. You are not alone. Continue to fight psychopaths. Do not engage with the voices. They will make it look like people around you are talking shit. They can even copy voices of the people you know so you will doubt them, isolate yourself and be depressed. Trust your people. Ask them to forward any videos or link to United Nations or Pentagon. If you get victimized by gangstalking. Talk sense into them and ask them that these corrupt traitor sociopaths are afraid of lawsuits because you can prove that They are slandering people. I am sure that not only one military base has this technology. A lot of our military are good and are against corruption and torture of people. These people behind the satellites are full of shit. They are afraid to come out, take out all their satellite feeds and voices because they are the traitors. Actually, i told the Filipino gossipmongers hiding behind the satellite that if my family and friends in the philippines and america are traitors, then President Biden and President Duterte should know. Again, corrupt losers refuse. They are afraid of polygraph test because Duterte will know if they are lying. They also got mad at me when i pointed out that Aimee Marcos is a known murdering traitor. Initially, they told me that they will be after all the traitors no matter how nice they are. Later on, they change their stories and are now choosy. They even got mad at the comedian on netflix who showed the newspaper that Aimee Marcos killed an innocent Filipino again. Any supporter of Aimee Marcos is a traitor. 7k innocent filipinos were killed during Ferdinand Marcos reigned shown on new york post.This is why they are scared to take out all their voices, faces and satellite feeds. The gossipmongers are all traitors talking shit, copying voices of President Duterte and Trump to threaten me. They know that lawmakers and lawyers will find out that they are lying. Again, do not engage. Only sociopaths and corrupt people will constantly lie to you, slander you then hide. Don't feel intimidated by psychos. I get very bad headaches and feel dizzy because of this misuse of satellites. I wasn't like this before. I think after some time, the energy coming from the satellite are causing headaches. There are times when i will wake up and i feel weak and sick. When you are going to bed, they will try to keep you up. They claim they are respectful though which is obviously a shitty lie. I told them that i don't care if i die. I want you all to fight back. Do not engage with the voices. Their goal is to discredit you and drive you mad so you lose it. These are corrupt traitors that you are dealing with who get off when they see others miserable like them. They actually made a comment why I'm nice to the people here. Well, one the people here are good americans and filipinos so i trust them. I told the sick satellite terrorist that i hate them because they are corrupt traitors and losers. This is the reason why their neighbors are making fun of their psychosis. If you look up tsismosa on the internet, the human cctv will come out and YouTube has so many funny vids lecturing the tsismosas to warn others of their obsessions with talk shit. Btw, the military hiding here called gossipmongers saints and innocents but they refuse to tell their neighbors because it is blasphemy to common sense. This is not respect. They always insult and slander my friends and family who are nice people. This is why they couldn't come out. Terrorism and corruption are not respect. Do not be fooled by these psychos. You will find link from Fit.org with videos of targeted individuals. You know its true so United Nations is after all these sociopaths. Dr. John Hall will also write another book on how to combat satellite terrorism in America. Do not be mad at people who do not know this technology. Instead, educate them about it. It is not their fault if they are getting fooled by satellite terrorist and corrupt traitors. Innocent people are not afraid of lawsuits especially from United Nations. Oh btw, the traitors sitting ducks talking shit said that Vice President Robredo and President Duterte are dead to them. How could they complain about these good politicians when all they do is sit around and talk shit. They just told me that they don't care but afraid to come out and tell these politicians. I giggled. They are corrupt traitors and losers so they couldn't. I've seen another Filipino on youtube as targeted individual and these sociopaths gossipmongers are not even helping them when they know how this technology works. But what can you expect from corrupt gossipmonger traitors. I can only be intimidated by good people not corrupt traitors. Let them know.

stygianiron222

stygianiron222

thanks for warning us about these awful shitheads, hopefully they will be arrested and brought to justice soon.

T

Targeted Individual

The corrupt bastards they are their ruining lives putting all kinds on a blacklist to be raped tortured stalked harassed when in reality It's the people around you causing the noises and voices the police to using directed energy weapons and voice to skull V2K on individuals all day and night do you ever hear police sirens often bird chirping noises dogs varying cars driving up and down your street always seeing people you know fraud on your account's email hacks junk mail piled up in your mailbox strange messages on your mobile phone everything is being tampered with food feeling unwell exhausted drained this is all a program a multi-billion pound one they can even track you even without a phone there using a stingray system look online or visit targeted individuals justice search gang stalking that is no system their killing life every fuckin damn day or making people think they're crazy when they ain't corrupt fuckin police and government controlled by the satanic psychiatrist and nurses their lying and don't tell them nothing there gathering information to be sold and used against you by these people surrounding you to only for them to use mental health as an excuse its fraud because in someone healthy their isn't money in someone physically unwell or so called mentally unwell their money to be made through them their frauds also if you notice they always send everyone home even when their suicidal that's because they know what is happening to us as their mission is to be populate the world but let me say this I hope they pray because they should do as god knows everything amen 🙏

B

Bc2039

They use people on the ground while they hide their families. They misuse military satellites because they have access to it. If you look at the U.S. Capitol getting raid by people, no one use a satellite. And there is no way that 12 years delay is acceptable. These people will lie to you, deceive you, make you think that others are against you. They can copy people's voices for you to get mad at others. They will tell you to take your meds and make you think that you are crazy. These assholes are afraid to come out and are afraid of psychiatric evaluation. Why? They will threaten you with lawsuits and bullshit lies, when it's them who are afraid of lawsuits. Obviously, corrupt assholes are fucked up and have serious mental issues. This tactic is also use to make people think that you are going crazy, talking to yourself. What they don't know is that the U.S. Army admitted that there is v2k technology and there is a proof you can find online. Some scientists on YouTube and news were also able to prove that there are noises produced by high technology that can't be heard by the regular human ears, and can be directed to one or few people. They literally want you to go crazy by talking shit about you, your family, your people and even God 24 hours so you lose it. Do not fall for it. If the person is not talking to you in front of your face, do not fall for it. They will use gas lighting and copy words that are mentioned by other people to make you think that they are plotting against you or they do not like you. Their goal is for you to hate people or not trust them. Do not fall for it. Ask the corrupt assholes why they are scared of satellite technology and lie detector tests if what they are doing is legal. They will also use gangstalking. Do not be mad at the people on the ground. It is not their fault if they are ignorant about satellite technology and voice 2 skull technology. These people are actually innocent. Educate them that the United Nations posted it in their website that v2k technology is corruption and people who fall for it have bystander apathy. Let them know how long they have been doing this to you. Satellites are meant to protect a country's people not plot on them or fool them. Its a total waste of resources when our business are getting hacked online. These corrupt assholes will come up with threats and bullshits. Again, the goal is to drive you crazy. These corrupt assholes will lie and lie all over again. Do not believe them at all. They will hide to protect their own family and friends while they fool people on the ground and puts them at risk. It keeps them safe after they start drama and fights on the ground. They are very smart assholes. Do not fall for anything they say.