• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Fiance has ended relationship after 8 week old baby being born

R

Rrabiot

My fiance has ended our relationship in the most irrational fashion and has completely turned all of our lives upside down. Due to the fact the relationship seemed so amazing, yes we had our ups and downs but we were fairly solid, I am questioning if there is more to it. When our baby was born, she was immediately diagnosed with meningitis. She got through after 3 weeks and we carried on. Weve had a couple of blips but nothing major and during one of these she mentioned she was having bad thoughts and hadn't dealt with our daughters meningitis. I told her family and that was that. Fast forward 2 weeks, she found out her nan had lung cancer and its terminal. She turned on me, saying some pretty evil things and I of course shouted and got upset. She then left the house, and within a week has moved out all of her stuff to live with her mum and dad, handed my engagement ring back in an envelope in our babys carseat and using reasons that it's all because of me and issues with me that just dont add up. I want her to be ok and I just dont get any of this to be honest, which leaves me questioning is this a form of post natal? Shes great with her kids. She has suffered with depression before. Please help

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

hi ,im so so sorry you must be in turmoil right now
I just wanted to send you loads of love and welcome you to the forum x
I hope somebody can help soon with good advise
love Lu xxxx