• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Feeling watched

K

Krissybabe2020

Ok, what happens when you go out in public?
Tvgirl I think your a really nice girl and I want you to know that in life we all go through our struggles and have our problems but overcoming everything makes us special and unique.

I promise you there is NO hidden camera inside of you it's impossible and I want you to know on
Are you on medication? Have you tried Clozapine?
I'm on clopixol 300mg zuclopenthixol injection every week xx

K

Krissybabe2020

Ok, what happens when you go out in public?
I just want you to know tv girl I think you're a lovely girl and it's a real shame the suffering you are going through I really can relate to you and I feel for you.
You know tv girl we all have our problems and struggles but it's about surrendering to the struggle we begin to succeed. If we can have the courage to face our fears it would make us superstars.

Tvgirl I promise you wholeheartedly there is no hidden camera in you're body you feel this way because you have mental health problems that's all.

I've noticed you've posted quite a lot about hidden cameras in your body and I feel for you I really do but honestly sweetheart there is no camera.

I'm not a plant and I'm certainly not here to trick you or anything like that I'm telling you the truth xx

On Fire

On Fire

I have also suffered the Big Brother or Truman Show delusion but it was when I was not taking any medication, or on Quetiapine (which was not effective for me). It all went away with Aripiprazole. Eventually even the voices went away. I am just left with anxiety and fatigue.

K

Krissybabe2020

I have also suffered the Big Brother or Truman Show delusion but it was when I was not taking any medication, or on Quetiapine (which was not effective for me). It all went away with Aripiprazole. Eventually even the voices went away. I am just left with anxiety and fatigue.
Aw really? Was it the big brother programme that made you unwell or was it more big brother government?

Yeah I'm on 300mg zuclopenthixol antipsychotic injection every week x

On Fire

On Fire

I felt it was more like the Truman Show, and yes the big brother government. I felt I was part of a mind control experiment run by the government, by MI5 and the CIA. I thought this from December 2015 to January 2019 (when I was prescribed Aripiprazole). I was in mental hospital twice in 2016 and 2017, and they kept giving me Sodium Valproate (which did not work) and Quetiapine (which did not work either). I guess I am now very fortunate that Aripiprazole does work.

T

Tvgirl

I just want you to know tv girl I think you're a lovely girl and it's a real shame the suffering you are going through I really can relate to you and I feel for you.
You know tv girl we all have our problems and struggles but it's about surrendering to the struggle we begin to succeed. If we can have the courage to face our fears it would make us superstars.

Tvgirl I promise you wholeheartedly there is no hidden camera in you're body you feel this way because you have mental health problems that's all.

I've noticed you've posted quite a lot about hidden cameras in your body and I feel for you I really do but honestly sweetheart there is no camera.

I'm not a plant and I'm certainly not here to trick you or anything like that I'm telling you the truth xx
Thankyou so much. I appreciate that. This is probably the first time I actually believe that it's all a delusion.

FlowerBox

FlowerBox

A good number of us on here also battle with these feelings and I am just another person who does..I know the struggle and I hate that we are feeling this...
I struggle with feeling like there are cameras everywhere, cameras in the sky, thinking people are actors, being in a mind control experiment, or some other experiment, telepathy, Truman show (I haven't even seen the movie...my brother always tells me I should watch it..and I want to, but I know I could very easily get too into it)...I know how quickly these thoughts can completely occupy the mind to where there isn't room for anything else...and honestly I am worried I may be about to be slipping again but it's so hard to tell

T

Tvgirl

A good number of us on here also battle with these feelings and I am just another person who does..I know the struggle and I hate that we are feeling this...
I struggle with feeling like there are cameras everywhere, cameras in the sky, thinking people are actors, being in a mind control experiment, or some other experiment, telepathy, Truman show (I haven't even seen the movie...my brother always tells me I should watch it..and I want to, but I know I could very easily get too into it)...I know how quickly these thoughts can completely occupy the mind to where there isn't room for anything else...and honestly I am worried I may be about to be slipping again but it's so hard to tell
You have to fight the good fight. Take your meds if they help. Nothing is helping me, somehow everyone is watching me. Meds aren't helping me. I feel monitored all of the time.

K

Krissybabe2020

Thankyou so much. I appreciate that. This is probably the first time I actually believe that it's all a delusion.
It is a delusion sweetheart there is no camera honestly it's all in your mind and that is what mental health is,its when you're mind thinks this way xx

K

Krissybabe2020

Ok, thankyou.💕
Your welcome you're absolutely fine !
Think about it this way...
Where were you when you thought they injected the camera
How did they do this and why and for what purpose? There are no wires and you're certainly not attached to a computer so how could someone watch you from a camera in you're body it's impossible honest

You need to think how likely this is and you are special but what makes you unique enough for someone to want to plant a camera inside you're body and watch you're every move and why would they do that?

Sweetheart I want to wish you all the best and a speedy recovery x

FlowerBox

FlowerBox

You have to fight the good fight. Take your meds if they help. Nothing is helping me, somehow everyone is watching me. Meds aren't helping me. I feel monitored all of the time.
I'm actually not on any meds 😅 I really hope you find meds that can help, if yours isn't helping now :sorry: but no doubt we also have to change our mindset too, and keep reminding ourselves about mental illness...it can just be so easy to forget, I know
Those of us who have to live with these feelings...I think we are really strong.

K

Krissybabe2020

I'm actually not on any meds 😅 I really hope you find meds that can help, if yours isn't helping now :sorry: but no doubt we also have to change our mindset too, and keep reminding ourselves about mental illness...it can just be so easy to forget, I know
Those of us who have to live with these feelings...I think we are really strong.
Aw wow really? I really admire you for not taking meds! You must be a strong cookie!

Its difficult to change mindset x I know it's a shame we all have to keep calm and soldier on! Xxx