• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Feeling watched

K

Krissybabe2020

Hi I feel watched on tv by the nation 24.7 and feel there are cameras everywhere

A

Am33

There are billions of cameras everywhere now in stores on streets which is a good thing cause it helps with crime . In the future crime will be nearly nonexistent cause no one can get away with anything with technology . You will still have privacy though in your home just no where else.

JessisMe

JessisMe

It must be scary to feel that there are cameras on you 24/7. We have a few other people here on the forums who believe these same things. Have you talked with a medical professional about it? Are you on medications for it? If you are on medications how do they seem to be working? xo, j

Jam1990

Jam1990

Sorry you feel this way. I promise that I’m not a producer. I have similar delusions or paranoias. Mine aren’t specifically about cameras but I often do feel like I’m being watched or spied on. I know how uncomfortable it can feel and how fearful it can make us. I hope that if you’re taking medications that they start to help more and I hope that if you aren’t taking medication that you reach out for some help and maybe give medications a try.

T

Tvgirl

Hi I feel watched on tv by the nation 24.7 and feel there are cameras everywhere
I feel the same way you feel, which makes me think you are just here to troll me but I hope that's not the case. I believe everyone is watching me on hidden camera.

K

Krissybabe2020

No tvgirl I'm in the same boat as you I'm not here to trick you.

You cant have a hidden camera in your body its impossible x

K

Krissybabe2020

Sorry you feel this way. I promise that I’m not a producer. I have similar delusions or paranoias. Mine aren’t specifically about cameras but I often do feel like I’m being watched or spied on. I know how uncomfortable it can feel and how fearful it can make us. I hope that if you’re taking medications that they start to help more and I hope that if you aren’t taking medication that you reach out for some help and maybe give medications a try.
Yeah I feel watched by big brother but I'm living the life of someone with schizophrenia so I'm terribly confused.

Hope you are well xx

K

Krissybabe2020

It must be scary to feel that there are cameras on you 24/7. We have a few other people here on the forums who believe these same things. Have you talked with a medical professional about it? Are you on medications for it? If you are on medications how do they seem to be working? xo, j
Yeah I believe it's the big brother television programme and that the soaps and reality tv are all my life and reality