• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Feeling very paranoid

A

Affective

Over the past few days I have been stressed. Since then the Angel of death has been contacting me telling me that he will wait for me while when I do decide to take my life. And I have figured out my dad and my girlfriend can read my mind and it's stressing me even more out.

I

IntrospectionFtw!

Don't take your own life thats not the answer...and i doubt ur dad and gf being mere mortals can read your mind sorry if this goes against what you believe but its good to challenge these things...whats the medication situation like you off the meds?

A

Affective

Don't take your own life thats not the answer...and i doubt ur dad and gf being mere mortals can read your mind sorry if this goes against what you believe but its good to challenge these things...whats the medication situation like you off the meds?
No I am not off the meds but I think I might come off them because I think there's devices inside them in which certain people use to read my mind.

I

IntrospectionFtw!

I dont think theres devices in them that read your mind...sorry to make you second guess yourself i know its hard to not believe these things when all that stuff is happening in your mind and it seems to make perfect sense...do you think the paranoia will pass or is it constant? your meds should be helping you with this...is there anything you can do to take your mind off it
maybe take a dose now see if it helps. sorry if i sound patronising im not schizophrenic so im just going from personal experience.

Last edited:
A

Affective

I dont think theres devices in them that read your mind...sorry to make you second guess yourself i know its hard to not believe these things when all that stuff is happening in your mind and it seems to make perfect sense...do you think the paranoia will pass or is it constant? your meds should be helping you with this...is there anything you can do to take your mind off it
maybe take a dose now see if it helps. sorry if i sound patronising im not schizophrenic so im just going from personal experience.
I've been told taking the medication at the same time each day makes it more effective. However I might just take it to make them happy so they don't take me away and kill me. I've been doing lots of things to take my mind off things but I can't not think about it. I'm having trouble sleeping, I keep waking up at unusual hours and once I remember what's going on with me (which is instantly) I can't sleep because I'm too scared to go back to sleep.

I

IntrospectionFtw!

yh i get bad insomnia aswell...yh taking the meds at the same time every day does help things balance out i figured that out after awhile i think people would have much greater success coming off the meds if they could get they're 8 hours in.

A

Ainsworth

Over the past few days I have been stressed. Since then the Angel of death has been contacting me telling me that he will wait for me while when I do decide to take my life. And I have figured out my dad and my girlfriend can read my mind and it's stressing me even more out.
try not to listen to the AofD and he didnt say for you to do anything now. dont take your life, stay with you dad and gf.

imo they arent reading your mind but they may be intouch with your feelings because they love you.

stay safe :hug:

A

Affective

I have recorded the conversations between me and the Angel. Who should I show it to?

I

IntrospectionFtw!

is the angel of death good or bad? he runnin with saton baal or god? im planning on going to hell so i can beat the shit outta saton for f'in my brain up.

A

Affective

is the angel of death good or bad? he runnin with saton baal or god? im planning on going to hell so i can beat the shit outta saton for f'in my brain up.
He's bad he tells me to take my life and he said there is no God or Devil he said he evolved from a superior species to us.

D

diddypinks

ACCOUNT CLOSED
you are suffering from delusions i have them too i get very scared sometimes
are you going to let the angel win to destroy you? fear is difficult to live with but ive got a lot better every year and so can you. contact your cpn/phyciatrist on the emergancy helpline if you are thinking of takling your life or contact the police if you do not have that number.:cry:

F

Frings

the best place to go is a&e at your local hospital they will help you

A

Affective

I'm hearing him again. I've told my care worker and they said they will see my again this week again. My friends now know I'm being watched and they are coming over frequently and phoning me to make sure I am ok.

A

Affective

There's something I need to say. My depression has kicked in and it's getting worse. I am having deep suicidal thoughts and am about to act on them soon. It's my friends birthday soon so i'll do it after then. I am really in a crisis and I am so desperate, I don't know how to avoid this situation.