• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Feeling VERY low.

tekkenfan94

tekkenfan94

Well, I'm new here and am glad I found this forum since it has like-minded people.

Anyway, I'm ridiculously LOW at the moment, so I'm sorry for the rant.

The JobCentre is trying to force me into voluntary work when my GP has SAID that I am too ILL to work, yet these scumbags don't even care about my mental-health problems and just want to chuck me off ESA. After all, all this world is about is money, money, money, money. :rolleyes:

I am trying my best to get back on track with life but these idiots are making it worse for me. It's like they're thinking I am just 'lazy' and don't 'want to work' when that's not the case at all. I have severe OCD and emetophobia which does make my depression worse since it affects my daily life and what I can and can't do. I see all 3 of them both as disabilities but people just think I'm 'lazy' and it annoys the hell out of me. Do they honestly think I want to be like this everyday...?

Also, people are ignoring me for no reason at all or deleting me on Facebook when I haven't even done anything wrong. I don't post how crap my life is on Facebook because it's not what people want to see. I am generally bubbly and positive on there but no one wants to talk to me. I'm not that good-looking so I guess they don't bother because I don't look like a model. Why are people so shallow? I'm probably the nicest person out there but no one wants to bother with me. It's making me even more depressed and angry.

I'm 20 and never had a relationship before while every one else I know has or has kids and living happily..

Can anyone relate?

*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
:hi:
and welcome tekkenfan94.

I can relate with you.

I had to fight with the job centre too.

I prefer the word 'inactive' to lazy; mental health conditions can be dibilitating.

Please don't be concerned about the relationship thing :hug:; it is more important to look after yourself and love yourself first.

Hope you find this an awesome place to be :)

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Omg your only twenty!! I bought a house and got pregnant at twenty, i know live in a loveless relationship I feel to trapped to escape!! Dont do it! It won't necessarily make you happy!!
I only have a few people on facebook, I dont care! Most them are there as I'm too scared to delete them and offend them. I like looking at dog and ferret groups :redface:
I'm guessing youre a gamer? Videogames used to be my thing til I turned full on miserable c*nt. Zelda to be precise but you can't beat a good fighting game :)

tekkenfan94

tekkenfan94

Thank you, you two. :)

And yes, I am a gamer, lol. I love Tekken, Resident Evil and Final Fantasy the most.

I don't like looking like a friendless loser on Facebook while everyone else I know has added over 200 people. I only have 68 people added and feel like it's not enough. :/ My sister only has 12 and she doesn't care.. I wish I was like that.

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
What makes you care?
Quality not quantity ;)

Ive been told id like FF but I'm yet to try!! I love the arcade style resident evil, that's fun :) I'm not very good at things jumping out at me though I scream at the tele.

tekkenfan94

tekkenfan94

You're so right. :) Well, I'll try not to care anymore.

You should definitely try Final Fantasy. I wasn't bothered with it at first but it's really grown on me. I'm not a fan of RPG-gameplay but I like FF's for their great stories.

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oh I love it!! Escaping into the story as you play along <3
Get paid on Fri and I got the weekend alone, maybe go brave cex and get it

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Do you have to work in numerical order? Do you recommend a specific one? I got Wii, wiiu, xbox360 and ps3 so which is best console to play it on? Sorry hijacking your thread :redface:

tekkenfan94

tekkenfan94

Haha, not at all. Each and every Final Fantasy game has its own story so you don't need to start from 1. :) I started from FF13 but FF10 is a lot better, in my opinion. I'd start off with 10 first.

Oh, and I play on the PS3.

Gajolene

Gajolene

Don't like the newest one but like FF12 a lot, my son got me into it, great fun. His is modded for PC but still uses the game controller.

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
PCs the only one we dont do, its childish but I love the Lego games too :redface:
My LO is only6 so just kiddie games or driving ones for him ATM hes well into Minecraft and watch's YouTube blogs of a stompy? Is it? I duno. Hes sooooo annoying And his laugh grates on me lol

tekkenfan94

tekkenfan94

Well, I'm childish then as well since I also like Lego, lol.

I have seen plenty of adults playing Minecraft and I don't know why.. Isn't that game intended to be for young gamers?

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Its been around awhile but recently got big with the kids, I dont see the appeal personally but then i was addicted to sims, i even learnt how to make and patch my clothes onto my sims!

tekkenfan94

tekkenfan94

Haha, that's awesome. I also used to play the Sims when I was younger. My sister (who's 21) loves it still. She tries making the characters look like us as much as possible. :)

Unique1

Unique1

Hi

Just wanted to say hello and welcome.

I deactivated my account on facebook. The whole thing made me too paranoid, it's a great thing when used in the correct way, unfortunately often it just added to my anxieties and lows. It seemed like a minefield to me in the end were people can be quite nasty.

You got this forum now, and you will make friends here 😀 with people who understand...