• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Feeling Very lonely

MagicJay

MagicJay

I've always liked been on my own, it never used to bother me but at the moment I feel so alone but I never minded before so why do I feel like this now?

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Hello MagicJay :) I'm a fellow leaf shinobi, like yourself =)

I'm sorry to hear that your feeling this way. Is there anything that you can think of, that is making you feel this way? Despite liking being on your own, even lonely people need friend's :)

SarahD

SarahD

Hi there

I always liked time on my own too, but now that I am mostly on my own I do get lonely sometimes.

Has there been a change in your life, are you becoming too isolated or not seeing other people as much? If you can find the reason you may be able to make adjustments to improve things.

Unique1

Unique1

Hi sorry to hear you feel lonely.

Sometimes I feel lonely but I choose to be lonely as its too much hard work to interact with people.

On days when I feel lonely and wish to see someine or speak to someone it's usually when I feel a little better, less exhausted.Maybe your feeling more up to seeing people right now than you have done?

Apologies if I'm wrong. It was just a thought,

I do hope you feel less lonely soon. At least we have this forum, not quite the same as sitting having a coffee and a natter with someone, but it's real helpful and we are all real people :)
Wish you well

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I like being alone up to a certain point. There's a time where it gets too lonely and I need some sort of social interaction but then again I hate social interaction lol. It's a never ending circle.

Could you go and do some people watching to start with?

Sorry you feel so alone at the moment, I know it's not the same but you have us on the forum :)

Marliee x

Unique1

Unique1

B
I like being alone up to a certain point. There's a time where it gets too lonely and I need some sort of social interaction but then again I hate social interaction lol. It's a never ending circle.

Could you go and do some people watching to start with?

Sorry you feel so alone at the moment, I know it's not the same but you have us on the forum :)

Marliee x
When I feel ok. I just love sitting outside a coffee shop and people watching :) xx