Feeling very alone

J

JustT65

My constant mood dips the past few weeks is exhausting not only myself but those around me.
Whilst I’m pushed to go out my front door I just want to be left alone. Yet I crave companionship.
So why do I lock myself away when I feel the need for human interaction.
I just feel unwanted, and rejected by everyone. Yes I know I’m the one thinking that not others but it’s hard changing your thoughts.

Luci

Luci

I know exactly how you feel. I'm desperate to be out and busy but everything and everyone annoys me.... I need to be alone but I don't want to be.... I feel bad for inflicting my mood on my friends and family :( maybe we are trying to protect people, sacrificing ourselves....

J

JustT65

That’s the point, I’m so tired of pretending and smiling when inside I’m in agony

Luci

Luci

Yes it is very tiring, I know the feeling but it doesn't tend to last more than a few days for me in my 'normal' circumstances. I plan where I am going and who with based on how I'm feeling. So if I'm in a negative mood I'll choose a friend who will take the mick out of me and change it for me. Or if I'm irritable I'll choose a friend who is quiet and can help with the children... know what I mean?