Feeling unusual happy

H

Hail

Does someone else here diagnosed with BPD feels euphoria or something similar like unusual happiness?

H

Hail

I tried lamictal but I had a severe alergic reaction, and than they didn't have me anything for my mood believing that I am faking this symptom, or that I dont know that everyone is experiencing ups and downs... so severe when you feel like you are high...I dont think so.

Lunus

Lunus

Does someone else here diagnosed with BPD feels euphoria or something similar like unusual happiness?
My emotions like my thoughts are extremely black and white, so I am either suffering grief like symptoms at one end of the scale or very happy and excited, you could call it euphoric. However all my paths lead to eventual suffering.

Lunus

Lunus

And then are times when I feel nothing, no emotions.
Many times, when you fear your emotional reaction you go cold, totally emotionless, pretty detached all round really. I really relate to you. :hug:

H

Hail

Thats true and I think it is also a symptom of my psychosis, a side effect from a med and/or mental and physical exhaustion.

Lunus

Lunus

Thats true and I think it is also a symptom of my psychosis, a side effect from a med and/or mental and physical exhaustion.
Umm. Your comment has made me think. I’ve just seen my Psychiatrist for the first time and her first advice was to cut down on my cannabis consumption as I am at risk of becoming Psychotic and being having my diagnosis changed to Paranoia. I’m thinking I might already be there. Time will tell. :hug:

H

Hail

I'm just having some psychotic features..
N I'm not taking drugs but sometimes I feel I want to

Lunus

Lunus

I'm just having some psychotic features..
N I'm not taking drugs but sometimes I feel I want to
Try to stay off drugs and other self destructive coping mechanisms if you can. :hug:

H

Hail

My doctor asked me once if i was drunk?
I dont know to laugh or cry? I guess both...

megirl

megirl

I was put on lamictil which worked miraculously only to find I had a life threatening reaction that one in 10,000 people have then when started back slowly 50% of those people are fine except for me which was one in 20,000 but because i was a high risk for suicide without the only drug that worked, that I would be dead anyway and daily blood tests I got to stay on it.

H

Hail

First have to see my next psychiatrist opinion about this. I hope to have luck this time.
Than no, I dont want lithium if it has many sides effects..but who knows what med will be good, unless you try it you cant tell