• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Feeling ugly!

A

alexi

Does anyone feel ugly depressed overweight with no clothes to wear, Rarely leave the house. When I do venture out I see everybody all nicely dressed and full of the joys of spring,

Wiseowl

Wiseowl

Hi alexi

I am a plus size woman, and I have gained weight as a result of the medication I am on, so I can relate to what you are feeling.

Do you go out often? :hug1:

Last edited:
C

ChesireCat

Me three.:cry:

I do have clothes though 'cause I've been hitting lotsa thrift stores as of late. But nowhere to wear them.:mad: I need a date.

Last edited:
D

Darkenedangel1993

Yeah I do too. I'm 3 stone overweight and all my nice clothes are getting too small. I have very few friends and am a healthy eater. I'm fed up like you are.. inbox me if you like. Adam

rubyrose

rubyrose

I can relate. I feel like I'm really unattractive. Depression? Check. I have clothes but none of them can make me pretty. I don't get out much.

M

messed-up

Yep, I look at other people and think how can you always look good, I always look like shit.

Don't really have an appetite at the minute, but still manage to binge.

It doesn't help that everywhere you look skinny people.

:hug: x

Toasted Crumpet

Toasted Crumpet

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Yes, me too. Facially quite odd/ugly face, messy hair, clothes like a tramp. It doesn't help that the area I live in is quite a posh and slim one, so lots of tall, thin, attractive blonde females in expensive trendy clothes tottering around in their heels. I wish they would learn to bloody walk in them so I could get past, me the shorty in my trainers.

C

Christobel

I can totally relate to this thread. I take care never to look in a full-length mirror. Even my five year old granddaughter is on my case - the other day as I let myself crash down onto the sofa, she said 'Nana, why do you wobble and why are your hands shaking?'

B

balancekeeper

I can Relate, more so recently after the meds have made me put on loads of weight and no matter what i do people seem so much better than i am... In all ways