• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Feeling tearful, tired and frustrated

D

Dollit

Just a bit of a weepy evening. I'm tired because my "work" load is a bit bigger than normal. I don't work, I do voluntary work and I really enjoy it because it makes a big difference to my community and I'm good at and I get a load of support from the men I work with (hardly any women in their job at the level I work). Someone senior has upset me and I have no comeback against him (it's a bit like trying to sue God), another person in a similar field (who I see at committee meetings all the time) is bullying me in a subtle way and, even though I've discussed it with the a guy who work with who I'm really close to I'm still finding it hard - the effect goes beyond me and into the community so it's really stupid of this bully. I went over to see someone earlier and it's - here's a problem will you sort it out. I'm thinking does anyone one actually see a person when they look at me or just this incredibly efficient fix it machine? I've gone past angry and I just want to eat chocolate and sleep.

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Just a bit of a weepy evening. I'm tired because my "work" load is a bit bigger than normal. I don't work, I do voluntary work and I really enjoy it because it makes a big difference to my community and I'm good at and I get a load of support from the men I work with (hardly any women in their job at the level I work). Someone senior has upset me and I have no comeback against him (it's a bit like trying to sue God), another person in a similar field (who I see at committee meetings all the time) is bullying me in a subtle way and, even though I've discussed it with the a guy who work with who I'm really close to I'm still finding it hard - the effect goes beyond me and into the community so it's really stupid of this bully. I went over to see someone earlier and it's - here's a problem will you sort it out. I'm thinking does anyone one actually see a person when they look at me or just this incredibly efficient fix it machine? I've gone past angry and I just want to eat chocolate and sleep.
:hug:Dollit.
Why do some people need to push .......... you are a person and they need to know it .
I used to do voluntary work , loved it until they expected me to take on more . It got to a point where i asked the committee to point out where it said " mug " on my forehead!!
Please make them aware your not well and you do all you can do and give 100% that you don't need anymore for the time being .
:hug:

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
:hug:Dollit.
Why do some people need to push .......... you are a person and they need to know it .
I used to do voluntary work , loved it until they expected me to take on more . It got to a point where i asked the committee to point out where it said " mug " on my forehead!!
Please make them aware your not well and you do all you can do and give 100% that you don't need anymore for the time being .
:hug:

P.s ........... forgot these 075.gif :)

D

Dollit

Thanks for the kind words and the lovely flowers. They do know that I'm not well and my "peers" are the kindest group that you could wish to meet. I regularly get hugs and when I ring up in tears it's all I can do to stop drowning in love but the bosses are a bit hard-headed. I've been treated in this particular way at the moment because it's how they treat the paid staff and it's a huge compliment in a way because it means they see me as part of the team. I'll be alright once I've had some sleep and got to be sarcastic with the boys. I am so glad that this forum is here. xx

ralph1

ralph1

Founding Member
I am reminded of a song from the musical 'Chicago'. 'Mr window pane, no-one knows my name, and no-one knows I'm there' It's how I felt for a very long time. The film version of this is superb.

I also like the musical Les Miserables with its opening No.'Look Down'. This is very appropriate if looked at from an MH point of view

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
How are you feeling today Dollit ?

D

Dollit

Hi FedUp - thanks for asking. I've had a good nights sleep. My smallest girl cat came in to bed with me and purred me to sleep. I ate chocolate. I let go of all the mess and I feel much better this morning. It's so good to be able to talk about stuff. I have to email some people today but I'm going to take time out to talk to someone I love and if I can meet up with someone then I will. Thanks for being there - you really did make a difference. xxx(y)

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hi FedUp - thanks for asking. I've had a good nights sleep. My smallest girl cat came in to bed with me and purred me to sleep. I ate chocolate. I let go of all the mess and I feel much better this morning. It's so good to be able to talk about stuff. I have to email some people today but I'm going to take time out to talk to someone I love and if I can meet up with someone then I will. Thanks for being there - you really did make a difference. xxx(y)

:hug: Pleased thing's seem better today :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Wellbeing 1
Talina Wellbeing 6
K Wellbeing 2