• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Feeling suicidal

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I am really struggling at the moment and I feel that I cannot talk to anyone at all. I am trying to hold on to my appointment with my psychiatrist on Tuesday but even that seems so far away and I feel so pointless everything about me and my life is pointless I have nothing to get up for anymore and I feel I am just existing in life and not living at all.
Sorry
Messymoo

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
I sympathise with you messy, I've been there more times than I care to remember. But thats the point, I've made it through and you can as well. Please try to remember this is your illness talking and not the reall you and there is light at the end of the tunnel. It might not seem like it at the moment and even when it does come it may appear dim but its there nonetheless. Theres no feeling worse, but hopefully your psych will see how bad you are and do something about it. Just take it one day at a time, you never know tomorrow you could wake up and feel a bit better, then the next more so. It takes time. Please know that you're not alone and hopefully some of the people on the forum can help. Sorry if I've babbled but I just wanted to show you that people do care xx:hug:

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Thanks unlucky, you haven't babbled at all. I am very grateful of your reply I really am just trying to get through each minute and it helps to know that I am not alone. I just need to keep myself distracted but that feels so hard at the moment.

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
I know. When I'm like that the distraction methods never work - its all consuming. I really do feel very sorry for you, its been a couple of years since I felt so bad I wanted an end to it but I know it could be just around the corner again, such is the nature of this godforsaken illness. Please try to stay strong. Try going for a walk in the sun, the sun always cheers me up xx

L

laulipop

me too messymoo

hey messy
i just wanted to say im feeling that way out too at the moment. 3 weeks til my appointment with cmht....dont knwo if i can hold on...keep coming back here though :)

try to keep ur chin up
:hug:

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Thank you unlucky and laulipop I have just about managed to get through today it is such a struggle, I really don't feel I will make it to tuesday and I really feel for you Laulipop three weeks to wait is too long is there any way you could contact them and bring it forward maybe they could if you let them know how bad it has got.