• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Feeling so very awful today...

T

TimeOutForTina

I feel so sad today and wish I didn’t, but I do.
I’m worried about my DD (20) who I think may have ADD or ASD or both. She’s been in her room all day (not unusual) but I just feel so very alone..

bpd2020

bpd2020

Hello Tina. It must be very hard to be worried about your daughter. It is hard to see somebody you love struggle. It is understandable you feel sad. I would too.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Tina,
I'm so sorry today has been such a struggle, do you have much support?
I hope your daughter gets the right diagnosis very soon.
Please use us for support as well.
You could have a telephone consultation with your GP if your feeling very low etc.
Take care

Carers UK information and support
Our telephone Helpline is available on 0808 808 7777 fromMonday to Friday, 9am – 6pm or you can contact us by email ([email protected])

T

TimeOutForTina

Hello Tina. It must be very hard to be worried about your daughter. It is hard to see somebody you love struggle. It is understandable you feel sad. I would too.
Thank you bpd2020; I just feel so useless and rubbish today. I see other mums with their daughters and then come home and mine is still in her bedroom and it makes me feel so so sad..

T

TimeOutForTina

Hi Tina,
I'm so sorry today has been such a struggle, do you have much support?
I hope your daughter gets the right diagnosis very soon.
Please use us for support as well.
You could have a telephone consultation with your GP if your feeling very low etc.
Take care

Carers UK information and support
Our telephone Helpline is available on 0808 808 7777 fromMonday to Friday, 9am – 6pm or you can contact us by email ([email protected])

Thank you Mayflower. I have a little support from close family but i tend not to share much with anyone. Today has really got to me but I know there’s a lot worse others have to cope with.

bpd2020

bpd2020

I find most people spend all their time in their bedrooms. I can understand you miss her though.