• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Feeling so much hatred towards me

C

celticlass

Oh! That does not sound pleasant. There are fellow forum users around you if you want or need to talk about it.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

thank you :)

the voices are kicking my ass tonight. i will just do my usual silly posts - it makes me happy

N

NoOne5

I don't hate you hun. :hug::hug:

Avolitionist

Avolitionist

Just popping in to send good vibes your way. :)

L

Lab rat

Hate you? Nah, I hardly even know you. You seem a nice dude. Voices do a number on us all!

OCDguy

OCDguy

There is a wealth of love here for you Burt, you are highly valued :) Is there anything we can do to help/support you further? :)

irwin

irwin

A lot of people hate me, too. It hurts because I haven't done anything to anybody, other than the white supremacist who lives down the block, who I refuse to fraternize with, and he's the neighborhood gossip asshole, so he's turned everyone against me. But on the other hand, if people didn't hate me, I'd have to talk to them, which is not something I want to do, due to my severe social anxiety.

So, after giving it a bit of thought, I'm in a good position as long as they just hate me and don't take it any further. I can live with that.

OCDguy

OCDguy

Why would anyone hate you? You sound like a really great person :) Aside from all of these factors mostly beyond your control, first and foremost how do you feel about yourself :hug: