• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Feeling so depressed and Idont know why!!!!

Carol1952

Carol1952

I m sitting here just looking around my pc then all of a sudden i get so depressed.Why who the hell knows. I post in a celebraties forum all i ever get is i had to edit your post for what i was paying my favorite actress a compliment,he is such an idiot no wonder nobody talks to him,I have deleted that stupid forum of his.U cant say a word and everything gets editied. How can paying someone a compliment be bad? He even deleted two new posts i put up because it was already used oh come on get real.I am not going back there what good is a forum if u cant say what u want. I am not a violent or mean or even rude person. I just give my opinion and it gets deleted. HOwever it has been more then that.This morning i just broke down and cried .I get like this sometimes.I suppose having bipolar, depression anxieties panic attacks and a mood disorder can really mess u up.I do take my meds but sometimes just like anything else they dont work,the breathing doesnt help me either.I am just so tired i didnt sleep at all last night,Depression is a ,lot like anxieties sometimes they cn hit you just like that ,sometimes u have a appetite and other times u dont heck i get very depressed when my anxieties are bad i guess it stems from being afraid.I feel so confused i am seeing shadow images to once in awhile my doctor told me it is from anxieties. They arent scray just confusing.I miss my grandchildren since i havent seen them since Feb and my mom oh my god u dont know how much i need to talk to her,if she answers me i could be in trouble. Sometimes i just cry myself to sleep.acrock.jpg

DistantOcean

DistantOcean

Hey Carol, I am sorry for how you feel, and that you were not treated considerately at the celebrities forum. I have to say I do envy you for not ever giving up on life though, seeing your age, and considering the shit hand of cards you were dealt. Stay strong! And I hope you can see your grandchildren soon

P

Purpleplum

When you see things like your posts deleted, try not to look at it as something you did. It could be there was something in it that they didn't want to use for that person's image. It could be it was something in their editor's rules that it had to be changed. It's not about you. Sorry it happened.

T

treasurebox

Hi Carol! I have bipolar disorder too. I have heard that listening to good music is therapeutic. I tried it and it worked for me. Music lifts and enlightens your mind and warms your heart.

The following songs have helped me:

Overcomer by Mandisa
Good Morning by Mandisa
Fearless by Jasmine Murray

All of these can be played on youtube.

I listen to those songs everyday or as needed. I hope they will be helpful for you too.

Carol1952

Carol1952

When you see things like your posts deleted, try not to look at it as something you did. It could be there was something in it that they didn't want to use for that person's image. It could be it was something in their editor's rules that it had to be changed. It's not about you. Sorry it happened.
This guy deleted the first two posts i ever did i dont think anybody likes him because one time i read that he was taken over another forum ,a lot of people said they would not be going back in there he deletes everything i say all i said was that Emilie De Ravin is beautiful so what is so wrong with that,he said u cant answer a quote with a quote well that was the only thing thye had to press when i went to reply,he is a big dope.There is only one person who even replies to him and they they talk back and forth all the time i just deleted the forum,i mean what is the point of posting if he is going to just edit it all the time, he made me look like a fool.I would have stayed had he not keep editing everything i said,he did do it to someone else to and i notice that person didnt come back. Some of these moderators think there shit dont stink i am fine wiht the ones here.But to edit everything i say is nonsense ,

Carol1952

Carol1952

When you see things like your posts deleted, try not to look at it as something you did. It could
Hi Carol! I have bipolar disorder too. I have heard that listening to good music is therapeutic. I tried it and it worked for me. Music lifts and enlightens your mind and warms your heart.

The following songs have helped me:

Overcomer by Mandisa
Good Morning by Mandisa
Fearless by Jasmine Murray

All of these can be played on youtube.

I listen to those songs everyday or as needed. I hope they will be helpful for you too.
i listen to all kinds of music on u tube and i love to sing too

Carol1952

Carol1952

Hey Carol, I am sorry for how you feel, and that you were not treated considerately at the celebrities forum. I have to say I do envy you for not ever giving up on life though, seeing your age, and considering the shit hand of cards you were dealt. Stay strong! And I hope you can see your grandchildren soon
Me to .I cannot believe my grandson will be a teenager in a couple of years ouch,and my little granddaughter will be 8 this year she is very shy though,