• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

feeling so bad today,wanting to kill my self.

J

jekel1

my pych doctor was supposed to call me on friday and he didnt and i needed him to so bad. i keep having thoughts of just taking all my meds and this would be over i cant cope feeling this bad , what the hell im i supposed to do ? i have bi polar by the way. now i know why my dad killed him self , he took 96 paracetamol. i feel so depressed and hear voices inside my head telling me to go the same way as my dad.

T

triple x

hun

i was feeling like that earlier in the week it does pass is there numbers u can call samritams if ur in the uk. i dont know bout the US the fact ur one here saying this ur stronger than all this. or you can call a freind. good luck hun

DiagnosisBipolar2

DiagnosisBipolar2

Sorry to hear how you are feeling. Can you contact your local mental health crisis team (every area should have one). Otherwise go straight to your local A & E department.

If you really cannot face any of the above you could phone the samaritans. However looking at your previous posts it seems your current problem is due to medication and your local crisis team will be able to help with this.

Stay safe xx

R

rasselas

my pych doctor was supposed to call me on friday and he didnt and i needed him to so bad. i keep having thoughts of just taking all my meds and this would be over i cant cope feeling this bad , what the hell im i supposed to do ? i have bi polar by the way. now i know why my dad killed him self , he took 96 paracetamol. i feel so depressed and hear voices inside my head telling me to go the same way as my dad.

if you can, ensure you're not alone. if you can't, get in touch with the mh team. it's what they're there for.

stay strong.

T

TOONAFISH

hi hope you can get in contact with mh team. you need some support just now. x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Bipolar Forum 5
A Bipolar Forum 8
A Bipolar Forum 3
B Bipolar Forum 4
S Bipolar Forum 6