Feeling so bad and trapped please help

I

invisible2014

Hi as some of you may know I got I'll abs resigned and went on to do bank work I was doing so well felt healthy happy until just gone Tuesday my work have offered me a job doing split shifts daily 7.15-9.15 3/15-6.15 and holiday clubs 7-6 everyday, I feel so trapped because I hate those hours I love working witg preschool children not extended service age,I'm only confident working with preschool not older children don't know Gamez or activities for then I'm not creative and I'm making myself so sick feeling suicidal thinking I WOnt have a life and I'm taking things our on my puppy who I love abs family I feel so.mean please help I feel trapped

T

Twokiwisandabanana

Sorry your feeling so low hopes you feel better
Sounds like your very stessed give yourself a restxxxx

I

invisible2014

Thank you it means so much that you've replied can't stop crying xx

T

Twokiwisandabanana

Here's a tissue ----------0:loveshower::loveshower::loveshower::loveshower:
It's good to cry healing I find but then you get the dreade headache LOL

I

invisible2014

Thank you yea that's Right just dont think I will surrive this xx

T

Twokiwisandabanana

Survive the job? Or survive generally do you need to see a doctor?

I

invisible2014

Surrive both think need to see my Dr such a shame considering how well i was doing

T

Twokiwisandabanana

Hope you get better soonxxxxx

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Invisible,
Sorry to hear your struggling, your work hours aren't great which could affect your mental health.
We all have blips like this, it does get better. I know you love working with pre-school children. You could take this job then apply for any that come up with better hours.
I'm glad they've offered you a job.
You can't help being stressed, please visit your dr as counselling or CBT might help.
Your dog will forgive you, as will your family.
Do have lots of walks with your puppy, the fresh air and exercise will do you both good.
Here to listen anytime.
Take care

S

schizophrenic123

They have books of activities you can do with children on Amazon, if you want to work those hours. You can just look for the right age group.

I

invisible2014

Hi Invisible,
Sorry to hear your struggling, your work hours aren't great which could affect your mental health.
We all have blips like this, it does get better. I know you love working with pre-school children. You could take this job then apply for any that come up with better hours.
I'm glad they've offered you a job.
You can't help being stressed, please visit your dr as counselling or CBT might help.
Your dog will forgive you, as will your family.
Do have lots of walks with your puppy, the fresh air and exercise will do you both good.
Here to listen anytime.
Take care
hi Mayflower I feel I will have to put my health first and resign.I'm makes myself so I'll and they didn't offer me this job because they want me its because there desperate with these hours you work more with the olderchildren and not preschool children who I love I'm feelimg so I'll think I.will have to quit

I

invisible2014

They have books of activities you can do with children on Amazon, if you want to work those hours. You can just look for the right age group.
thank you think I will resign and put health first. I took this job for the wring reasons entirely to make them happy

I

invisible2014

Hi all in feeling worse today so trapped desperation,suicidal

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

ACCOUNT CLOSED
maybe they will change it back to how you want.

N

natalie

Hi Invisible 2014,

I think that is the best way forward now the ball is in her court or will be, for her to have to decide, and make an action, oh well, she'll have to drop you from your post/role, and hopefully if she might come out saying it's best that you leave, permanently, then you will hopefully feel much better within yourself and knowing that you are just unable to work.

As i say, believe me, I've done it, been there, and had to leave an employer way back, couldn't get on with the staffing and not also at managerial level, I was a audio typist, and maybe due to my mental illnesses brewing up undetected t hen, they couldn't manage me well, and well, I couldn't had a difficult job, meaning i couldn't manage the employer very well, plus, thejuniors were picking on me, which is something i won't tolerate in work of any shape or form.

I am much much happier volunteering for charitible organisations., across the North West of London areas.

Try to have a better night,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

A note for the mods; I have a feeling I couild be wrong, that I might have confused myself, between another post and another thread, so I might have got my answers for helping then oriignally Is My Employer Treating me Correctly, and this thread, a bit muddled up.

I will later answer the other thread, Is My Employer Treating Me Correctly - I just wanted to point out - my confusion.

Apologies for the gramatical errors.

Natalie.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Think need to tell manager how bad I feel face to face I'm.so.ill
Hi,
I think talking to your manager is a good idea. Some people are just too ill to work, some get better after treatment/rest.
Don't be upset, do what your heart tells you.
Take care