• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Feeling so alone

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

I feel like no body cares.. just want to hurt myself!
Can't handle feeling so empty..

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

Urge is so big.. but I can't do it.. 🙆🤦🏼‍♀️ please just harm me.. I need pain!

Amber1964

Amber1964

Hi I'm Amber. I understand how you feel. You're not alone. There's lots of people here who care. I care about you.

Amber1964

Amber1964

Hi, how are you feeling today? Sitting with you, if ok. You can PM me if you want to talk.
Take care, Amber

Mario82

Mario82

Taking a break
Hi, hope you are okay, as Amber says if you need to chat there ate people here willing to listen.

P

Prycejosh1987

You should find a coping method that is effective but not bad for you. You could try drinking water or go on diets. You could try music. Or try watching cartoons. Or comedy. The list goes on and on. Do not settle for less for fight for better things.

bpd2020

bpd2020

You should find a coping method that is effective but not bad for you. You could try drinking water or go on diets. You could try music. Or try watching cartoons. Or comedy. The list goes on and on. Do not settle for less for fight for better things.
This thread is from 2019. If you look at the top of a thread you can see the date it has been posted. :)

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

I went in diets and now I have anorexia 👉👈
So don't do that