• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Feeling Sick

R

Rider52

Lately I've been noticing more physical symptoms with an increase in my anxiety. I woke up yesterday feeling down and anxious. I was at work and by afternoon I felt really anxious. Once I got home I felt achy all over, sick to my stomach and more tired than usual. After dinner I was glad that I felt more relaxed and was able to sleep well. I still can't figure out whats triggering this. Hopefully today is a better day.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I hope today is better. Mental health can affect physical health. I am so fed up with those similar symptoms to you.

I have tried to focus on physical health and make sure i get all of the vitamins every day. It is amazing how much we need daily, and how much we might not be getting due to not eating a wide variety of foods. I was using an app that anaylsed my diet and told me what vitamins i was getting and it shocked me.

Eat in full colour helps me. It might help