• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Feeling sick & numb from depression

C

cne92

Ok so for the first time in my life i've managed to have my depressive symptoms combine with being 'lovesick' and an absolute pit of anxiety.

To save on explaining the trigger please read this that I posted last night for full details as it got no posts in that part of the forum: http://www.mentalhealthforum.net/forum/thread110228.html

I'm not sure whether to see a doctor or what to do as I just feel like I can't do anything at the moment. I normally am focused on a very healthy lifestyle (gym most days and a lot of meal preparation) but I have NO desire to eat anything, I went to the gym and just stared at the wall. All I can think about is why am I so cursed and why does everything always go wrong for me?

Cannot find any focus and just feel incredibly sick with zero appetite just sat hoping for a miracle that never comes around. Stupid ridiculous obsessive 'hopeless romantic' personality is ruining everything, I literally can't think about anything else and feel insane for it.

Any advice?

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi and :welcome: to the forum.

Saturdays tend to be a little quiet in here so give it a little time and hopefully you will get a answer.

Marliee x