• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Feeling Sad :(

E

Elvis100

Have just got back in from the hospital. Had to go down there as lithium ran out and I hadnt realised. The doctors were closed so NHS Direct pointed me in the right direction very kindly. The crying has started again and the huge desire to die thats almost unbearable. Its just so frustrating as i'm taking all the medication. Tried to speak to my psychiatrist yesterday but she was too busy and I was told she would calll me back. She must have been run off her feet as I never got a phone call back. Maybe the weekend will make me feel better. Its best to stay positive I guess. At least ,my job helps me keep my mind off things during the day. Well just wanted to talk to people out there really. xx

D

daphnemoon

You're not alone.

Hi there,
So sorry to hear how bad you are feeling, well done for keeping it together and getting yourself down to the hospital.
I just wanted to let you know that you are doing well - keep going the darkness will pass with time.
:)
Daphne